Search results

1. Fueco

Aloha Shirt Connoisseurs

Here's my aloha shirt for today... Reyn Spooner Mele Kalikimaka 2001. Perfect for the company Christmas Party this afternoon... :p
  2. Fueco

Aloha Shirt Connoisseurs

+1 for the men's clothing being boring... The other forum I actively participate in is a forum dedicated to men's fashions. Everybody seems so staid and conservative over there. I want well made clothing, but also clothing that doesn't make me look like the next guy on the street... In other...
  3. Fueco

Aloha Shirt Connoisseurs

I'm not seeing any pictures. On my side, I picked up another Tori Richard shirt (1990s?) from a local thrift shop yesterday. My collection grows... :D
  4. Fueco

Aloha Shirt Connoisseurs

I hope I'm not breaking some sort of taboo by reopening a long-dormant thread! I've been called out for doing so in less friendly forums... I love aloha shirts, especially cotton ones. And more specifically, the cotton lawn ones from Tori Richard (though I also like the ones I have from Reyn...
  5. Fueco

n00b in the Bay Area

Hey all, I'm new here, and new to the ukulele. I actually just ordered my first uke, and it should be coming in a couple of days. I've been wanting to get a musical instrument for a long time, as I haven't played one since 5th grade or so (I played clarinet and violin). I chose the uke...