Search results

1. Theblackegg

Thoughts on free living?!

Haha, no it’s a cutaway! Inspired by Kaleis custom kamaka! Deep florentine cut! Love ‘em 🤙
  2. Theblackegg

Betty the baritone name after my departed grandmother
  3. Theblackegg

Appreciates the comments, and agree with the ‘living free’ comment. My partner lives in a converted horse box and it is anything but, nothing more than a provocative title. Appreciate the comments and shared experiences. I have only one built with hide glue, one inbuilt myself, I do love it...
  4. Theblackegg

Long story short I’m converting a box trailer to live in. With the variable temperatures in UK and my love for solid body ukuleles other than the obvious, hardcases, cabinet, humidifiers etc heating will be minimal and considered about the longevity of my wooden off spring. Anyone live in a...
  5. Theblackegg

Rebel Invictus NUD

This machine has curves for days, insane sustain and great out the box. Thank you to the Boys at SuS for this beast! Currently injured finger due to a hand saw during a tree climbing accident but will post some noodle nuggets when healed. Absolute stunner. Well done rebel
  6. Theblackegg

Anuenue UT3K AAAA grade koa

another sound sample 🤙
  7. Theblackegg

Price drop £1175 🤙
  8. Theblackegg

SOLD FS: aNueNue UT 200 Moon Bird Tenor

No worries boss
  9. Theblackegg

SOLD FS: aNueNue UT 200 Moon Bird Tenor

Would you consider trade for its koa cousin, the 3k Series?
  10. Theblackegg

Sound sample;
  11. Theblackegg

Would also consider trade with Kanile’a super tenor, Spruce top moon bird, Manuka series 🤙🤙🤙
  12. Theblackegg

Bump! Get in touch, also listed on eBay. 🤙 RRP £1799
  13. Theblackegg

Images of UT3K
  14. Theblackegg

Looking to sell this ukulele, preferably to someone in the UK but this isn’t a deal breaker. Had the Uke for about 8 months. Looking to sell to partially fund a custom Uke. Condition is good, no scratches, blemishes, bulging etc. Only cosmetic flaw is a strap button placed badly on purchase...
  15. Theblackegg

Ohana SK21 Soranino F/S or Trade

All solid Mahogany Sopranino Ukulele and hardcase for sale or trade for tenor of equal value!! The Uke is mint condition, played only a handful of times. Comes with Ohana hardshell case as pictured. looking for 110 GBP OCO or trade for a Tenor of equal value (laminate Islander etc) Please...
  16. Theblackegg

Small chips and recommendations

I received my ukulele with a poorly placed strap button which when the strap was in use would stick out the edge of the fretboard and prevent me playing above the 12th fret, very annoying. I had some amber dowel so I removed the button fine sanded to the dowel to creep up on the fit and...
  17. Theblackegg

F/S Pono MSD deluxe soprano

Pono solid body mahogany Ukulele in perfect condition for sale! Asking for 190 GBP including shipping (350GBP Retail) All sensible offers considered as well as trades for tenor/Baritone scale instruments. Spec; -Solid mahogany body -Ebony board, bride and head plate -Sop scale with moonbeam...
  18. Theblackegg

Pono mahogany deluxe Sop for Sawp

I’m a tenor player primarily, this was bought to play away from the comfort of my own home, but just can’t get on with the smaller scale. Would like to trade with a tenor of equal value. Would consider cash offers too. Spec: All solid mahogany Ebony bridge, board and face plate Logo in...
  19. Theblackegg

Anuenue moonbird uc200 for sale

Here is a photo of the flaw, very hard to capture. Just to illustrate how small a flaw it is and not to put off any would be buyers! P.s the black circle isn’t the flaw haha, just a highlight! Cheers Ukers I
  20. Theblackegg

Anuenue moonbird uc200 for sale

A few more pics of the Bird and books