Search results

1. stevejfc

WTB: aNueNue Moonbird Soprano

Looking for a aNueNue Moonbird soprano US200 in good used condition. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks!
  2. stevejfc

Guitar Center Discount

Guitar Center is offering a up to 25% discount on most items up to $500 on-line. The discount code is AUG25 and is valid through August 14. I just bought a baritone hard case at 25% off with free shipping.
  3. stevejfc

Fs: aNueNue Light Bird Tenor

For sale is an "As New" aNueNue Light Bird Tenor. The Light Bird model is a version of the Moon Bird series and is exclusively custom made for "the World of Ukes" in Great Britain. It has a beautiful solid cedar top, solid African mahogany back and sides, with ebony binding and a superb gloss...
  4. stevejfc

Build Year For Giannini Baritone

Any know how to identify the build year for a Giannini Baritone? Serial #7069 with usual yellow sound hole id sticker/label.
  5. stevejfc

Wtb: Favilla or giannini baritone

Looking for a Favilla or Giannini Baritone in good condition. Shoot me a PM if you have one you that you might consider selling. Thanks!
  6. stevejfc

F/s: Gretsch Clarophone (concert banjo ukulele) Gig Bag

New with tags Gretsch concert banjo ukulele padded gig bag. Fits most 8" pot concert banjo ukes. Shoulder strap, handle and front pouch. Retails $35 - $40. For sale $20 shipped CONUS
  7. stevejfc

Fs: Kamaka ohta-san

SOLD: VERY NICE CASCADING SPRUCE AND CURLY KOA KAMAKA OHTA-SAN, also known as the concert bell shape deluxe. This is the model that was designed by Sam Kamaka Jr. and Herb Ohta. It is a 16" concert scale with nice tight cascading spruce soundboard, beautiful curly koa back, sides and headboard...
  8. stevejfc

Fs: Beautiful southern cross concert banjo ukulele

SOLD!!For sale is a beautiful Custom Southern Cross Concert Banjo Ukulele by New Zealand luthier Dennis O'Neil. Block construction with New Zealand lightly colored Kaihikatea, rich dark brown River Totara (hundreds of years old from river bottom) and Purple Heart headstock, fretboard and...
  9. stevejfc

FS: Bruce Wei Solid Flamed Cherry Concert

For Sale: Bruce Wei Solid Flamed Cherry Concert Ukulele. Plays well, action is good as is the intonation. Nice rosette and back stripe inlay. MOP fret board inlays and side markers. Geared tuners, mahogany neck, rosewood fret board, bridge and headstock, and bone nut and saddle. October 2015...
  10. stevejfc

FS or TRADE: MONO MM80 TENOR CASE & OSCAR SCHMIDT TENOR CASE

Mono MM80 Tenor Case ****IS SOLD**** Oscar Schmidt still available Oscar Schmidt hard Tenor Case in new condition. Received with recent ukulele purchase, but is too large for a concert uke. Is missing keys. Might trade for a hard concert case in similar condition and quality, or will sell for...
  11. stevejfc

The Great Chuck Berry...RIP

The great Chuck Berry, a founding father of rock n' roll, a great guitarist, an elite performer, and a amazing song writer passed today at 90. Along with Elvis, Little Richard and Buddy Holly, Chuck put rock on the map, and as a musician/songwriter blazed a trial that had a enormous influence on...
  12. stevejfc

FS: Stunning Dave Talsma Custom Martin Style 3 Concert

***SOLD[** Please PM me if you are interested in additional pics in HIGH RES. For whatever reason they will not download here) Beautiful Dave Talsma Custom Quilted Mahogany Martin Style 3 Concert. Dave's ukes seldom come up for sale, and I know I'm going to regret letting this one go; but...
  13. stevejfc

Nud: Goat rock 16" custom koa concert

NUD: Just received my new 16" scale Custom Koa Concert expertly constructed by luthier Michael Smith of Goat Rock Ukuleles of Sebastopol, California http://goatrockukulele.com/goatrockukulele.com/home.html. Beautiful, almost holographic, very curly, very wavy 4A master grade koa, ebony binding...
  14. stevejfc

Fs: Boat Paddle (Hoffmann Luthierie) 12 Fret Concert

For sale (SOLD)is a extremely nice Boat Paddle (now Hoffmann Luthierie) 12 Fret Concert Ukulele with a sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back, sides and neck. It is constructed in New Haven, Missouri by renowned luthier Jerry Hoffmann, with a one piece integrated neck and body, bone nut and...
  15. stevejfc

FS: Rick Tuner Compass Rose Burl Walnut Tenor

***SOLD***For sale is a very nice Rick Tuner Compass Rose Curly Burl Walnut Tenor, with a born on date of June 2010. This uke is a players' player, with a very classical ring and a mahogany neck reminiscent in guitar-neck shape and feel, but appropriately sized. It has the Compass Rose...
  16. stevejfc

Fs: Stunning john s. Kinnard series 2 tenor

***SOLD*** For sale is a John S. Kinnard Series 2 Cut-away Tenor, with a born on date of 12/31/13. This solid mahogany tenor is in as-new condition. It features an absolutely stunning high gloss tobacco sunburst finish that is without a doubt the finest sunburst I've seen. This Series 2 also...
  17. stevejfc

Mono M80 vs Reunion Blues Continental

Broke a latch on my Ko'olau hard case, and am looking for a traveling case. I air travel internationally twice a year, and drive Massachusetts to Florida and back every year. Both cases seem to be highly rated, but comparison threads here are 3-4 years old. Costs are somewhat similar, with the...
  18. stevejfc

FS: koloa Mahogany Baritone KU-650

***SOLD*** I had taken this one off the market last year, but now back on as of 9/19/16. As new Koloa Solid Mahogany Baritone. Purchased last year from Elderly Instruments and used for project for under one hour. Solid mahogany front, back, sides and neck. Indian rosewood fret board and bridge...
  19. stevejfc

FS: LoPrinzi Koa Concert AK-C

****SOLD****As new LoPrinzi Koa Concert, model AK-C, serial #4658, handcrafted by noted luthier Donna LoPrinzi in Clearwater, Florida. Solid Koa body and head stock plate, rosewood fret board and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother of pearl position markers and head stock logo and Honduran...
  20. stevejfc

FYI: MB For Sale (not mine)

Saw a Moore Bettah for sale on the Ukulele Friend site today. Circa 2008, no price listed.