Search results

1. rayan

Moving the forum today!

please post any bugs you might find in this thread. we are working to reestablish the UU VIP program again with the new software and hopefully make it better than ever with more perks.
  2. rayan

Moving the forum today!

Working to fix the moderator approval issue. thanks for bearing with us
  3. rayan

Moving the forum today!

Thank you everyone for your patience. we still have some fixes to do like reinstating the UU VIP program on the new service. But I hope you enjoy the new forum as it should be a lot faster and a better experience overall.
  4. rayan

Moving the forum today!

not sure why that happened. but i approved it and hopefully that fixed it
  5. rayan

Moving the forum today!

Hi everyone, we'll be making the big move to the new forum software today. We will need to lock the forum while we snapshot and move everything over. this process will take a few hours. so if you see the forum is down, please be patient. we will be back and this will ensure the forum will be...
  6. rayan

Forum Software Migration Next Week

Just in case people didn't see the Announcement: Hi everyone, We will be migrating this forum to a new forum software sometime in the next week. The version of vbulletin we have been using is no longer supported by our hosting provider so the change needs to happen. The new software will be...
  7. rayan

We will be migrating to a new Forum Software

Hi everyone, We will be migrating this forum to a new forum software sometime in the next week. The version of vbulletin we have been using is no longer supported by our hosting provider so the change needs to happen. The new software will be different and there will be bugs that come with any...
  8. rayan

Please move to our new UU discord server

I'm reposting so as many people possible will see this: I want to invite you all to our new Ukulele Underground Discord server. This forum is now 13 years old, and though she has served the ukulele community well, she is tired and needs a break. Discord is a realtime chat platform that is...
  9. rayan

Please move to our new Discord Server

I want to invite you all to our new Ukulele Underground Discord server. This forum is now 13 years old, and though she has served the ukulele community well, she is tired and needs a break. Discord is a realtime chat platform that is free to use. There are apps for it for every device and...
  10. rayan

New Ukulele Underground Discord Server

I want to invite you all to our new Ukulele Underground Discord server. This forum is now 13 years old, and though she has served the ukulele community well, she is tired and needs a break. Discord is a realtime chat platform that is free to use. There are apps for it for every device and...
  11. rayan

Uke Show and Tell anyone?

Hey guys, We currently use this software called Zoom in Ukulele Underground + to do live coaching and open mics, but I was thinking maybe we could also use it here in the forum. Would anybody be interested in doing a live 'Uke Show and Tell' ? Basically, it would just be open to whoever wants...
  12. rayan

Apologies for the non-working SSL today.

We migrated to a dedicated server last night and we had some propagation issues with the forum. Everything should be working now and the 503 errors should be much reduced. Thank you all for your patience as we worked through these challenges.
  13. rayan

503 errors and other errors

Hi everyone, I figure I may as well pop in and let everyone know what is going on because I'm sure its frustrating getting so many errors when trying to use the forum. Trust me, I am 10000000000000x more frustrated than you guys. So just a background a 503 error happens when the server is...
  14. rayan

Sorry for all the issues recently

I'm sorry for all the issues a lot of people seem to be experiencing recently with being blacklisted. We use an anti-spam plugin that is pretty strict but it seems to be a little too strict recently. This forum is 11 years old now, and I think its about time I look for alternative software. We...
  15. rayan

Test

Testing a new post to check for errors
  16. rayan

Import Message Regarding all past and present Ukulele Underground Accounts

Hello Ukulele Underground members, In the spirit of transparency, I wanted to personally inform you of an issue that may potentially involve your account information at Ukulele Underground, UU+, UU Marketplace, UU forums, UU affiliates, and Islandmusicnetwork.com members. What happened: On...
  17. rayan

Working on some security upgrades and database optimization. site will be going down

Hello everyone, I will be sending out an email soon to all members, but the forum was attacked last week (cause of the outages). I am working on securing the forum as well as UU+ at the moment as well as optimizing the database for the forum. The forum will be off and on until I get this all...
  18. rayan

Sorry for all the recent downtime

Hey Everyone. Just wanted to drop in to apologize for all the recent downtime. Not sure what's going on with our server, but I'm investigating.
  19. rayan

Official UU Contests are back! UU Parody Contest for OCT 2017!

Hey guys, we're bringing back contests to UU and to kick things off, we're doing a UU Parody Contest. All the details can be found here: https://ukuleleunderground.com/2017/10/islander-ukulele-give-away-parody-contest/ Basically, make a video making fun of Aldrine or any of the UU Staff...
  20. rayan

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

I got this pretty hilarious email the other day. Evidently this thread is being targetting by internet marketers.