Search results

1. IamNoMan

Orange Blossom Special (Key of A)

"The Fiddle Players National Anthem", rightly should be played with at least two fiddles. Each dueling each other in the A part. The B and C parts of the tune are a more conventional breakdown. "Orange Blossom Special" is a twisted tune. The A part is done in the Key of E and the remainder in...
  2. IamNoMan

A Wednesday Car (Johnny Cash Cover)

3. IamNoMan

Stormy Monday (T Bone Walker Cover)

4. IamNoMan

Will the Circle Be Unbroken (Carter Family Cover, Chords and Lyrics included)

Under copyright. Used with permission of June Carter Cash.
  5. IamNoMan

Cat Called Domino, (Roy Orbison cover with chords and lyrics)

I have taken a page from BEVOMU's book. This is played on a tenor ukulele tune as a Baritone, DGBE. Roy Orbison, "The Big O" Started playing in a band in high school. He realized he could make a living playing music back then. He was Influenced strongly by rockabilly and C+W music. Lefty...
  6. IamNoMan

Camping in Canaan's Land (Chords and Lyrics included)

Tenor tuned to DGBE.
  7. IamNoMan

Has Anybody Seen My Gal (Ukulele Ike Cover with Verses)

Accounts of who originally composed "Has Anybody Seen My Girl?" vary, particularly since the song, especially its lyrics, was often modified. Some sources state that Percy Weinrich wrote the music and Jack Mahoney the lyrics, in 1914. Credit for the most popular version of the song, though, is...
  8. IamNoMan

If You Knew Susie like I know Susie (Ukulele Ike Cover, chords and Lyrics included)

Written for Al Jolson. He turned it down! It became Eddie Cantor's greatest hit of the 20's, No. 1 for five weeks in 1926. I got the third verse from the singing of Ukulele Ike. Dedicated to my wife, "The old Susan who nobody know!s" When I first took up ukulele she asked me to learn this song.