Search results

1. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

New video- universal side caul

I really think this is a pretty amazing little jig. Please Subscribe if you enjoy such videos.
  2. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

NEW VIDEO - StewMac Deluxe Fret Tang Nippers

THese are excellent. They come with 2 inserts designed for 4 fret wire widths anything from 0.053"-.0110" . :)
  3. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

Brazilian rosewood tenor uke sets for sale

HI, I'm selling some Brazilian rosewood tenor uke sets. Plain sets are $100 each. They are plain sets. The backs are already joined. Tenor body sizes are approx 12.75” long, 9 3/8” Lower bout 6.5” upper bout Sides are 20” x 3” This pic is representative of the sets: I'm also selling...
  4. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

NEW VIDEO- How to spring an 18 hole Classical Bridge

Im posting this here for uke builders as this type of tying system could be used on ukes too (12 hole!). It's a very easy and elegant solution.
  5. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

VIDEO - Royal Blackwood : The most important product in luthiery?

Ebony forests are in danger, and that Royal Blackwood makes for an excellent ebony substitute, it is probably the most important product for luthiery that I can think of. Purple heart tree is twice as big as a Gaboon ebony tree. Also, purpleheart is roughly twice as stable (ie it...
  6. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

VIDEO- Three Amazing Sets of Rodgers Tuners

If you enjoyed this video please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to help my channel grow!- Thanks so much
  7. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

VIDEO- How to Glue a Guitar Bridge Tips & Tricks (with a Demo using Hot Hide Glue)

VIDEO- How to Glue a Guitar Bridge Tips & Tricks (with a Demo using Hot Hide Glue) If you enjoyed this video please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to help my channel grow!- Thanks so much. This video shows all the things I do to glue on a bridge of any shape, for steel string or classical guitar and...
  8. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

VIDEO- Four File Finishes Flaunted For You

If you enjoy such lutherie videos, please SUBSCRIBE. These are (some of) the tools I use for every neck I carve/shape (although this isn't a how to carve a neck video). Two tools not shown in the video that I also use is a typical hardware store half round rasp and a round micro plane (all...
  9. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

VIDEO- Maple fretboard refret with stainless steel frets

Please subscribe if you enjoy such videos.
  10. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

VIDEO- WEN Rotary tool review

If you enjoy such videos, please subscribe :)
  11. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

VIDEO- Smart Neck Shaping Tool

Happy New Video day! Here is a simple tool for perfectly shaped necks. Please subscribe if you enjoy such videos
  12. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

VIDEO- Best Scalpel blade handle (and blades)

Please subscribe if you enjoy such videos
  13. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

NUD Beau Hannam Tenor Grafted Walnut Carpathian spruce

I'm posting this on behalf of Len (who asked me to do it for him). #88, 2020 Tenor Sound Sample Back/sides- Grafted Walnut (English/Black) Top- Carpathian spruce Neck- Figured maple Everything else- Brazilian rosewood. Headstock Inlay- Recon stone + MOP, all engraved. Tuners- Rodgers w...
  14. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

VIDEO- Spraying GOLD with a good Nozzle

If you enjoy such lutherie videos, please SUBSCRIBE. I did a previous video on spraying the body gold with an aerosol can with the supplied nozzle. In this video, I spray the neck of the same instrument with a nozzle upgrade from Stew Mac which made getting a great result MUCH easier.
  15. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

VIDEO - Centerline Jig that is EXTREMELY helpful

You may already have made something similar, but I didn't after almost 20 years so I thought i'd share the love. Please subscribe if you enjoy such videos.
  16. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

19" Tenor in Slack Key Tuning G C E G

I don't normally post sound samples of my ukes but i thought this might be of interest to builders as its a: 19" Tenor, tuned to Slack Key tuning - G C E G
  17. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

President Carter ukulele Sound Sample

If you enjoy such lutherie videos, please SUBSCRIBE.
  18. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

Eddie Vedder Plays Beau Hannam Carter Ukulele For President Jimmy Carter

It is my pleasure to reveal that Eddie Vedder played my Carter tenor ukulele for President Jimmy Carter. This was done from his home in Seattle as a surprise video for the President's Birthday. (Video to be revealed in a few days) This ukulele was built using Paulownia wood grown on the...
  19. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

Flower Inlay in Brazilian rosewood

My latest inlay, for Len. White mother of pearl petals and vine/stalk, which wraps around a natural dark streak in the Brazilian ( which is a bit hard to see in this pic). 2 pieces of black MOP for the pieces that touch the flower. Center of flower is yellow recon stone with orange, and red...
  20. Beau Hannam Ukuleles

VIDEO- Brite Tone Water based Finish UnBeauXing

If you enjoy such lutherie videos, please SUBSCRIBE.