Search results

1. mythinformed

SEASON 504- Music as an empathetic friend

Reasons as above ..........
  2. mythinformed

This choice of song Is totally money motivated and I just like playing It..........
  3. mythinformed

My biggest sympathy goes out to those who have absolutely zero control over domestic violence, those who witness It through a child's eyes because this will remain with them and affect them for a lifetime .
  4. mythinformed

Cheers for hosting Dave. This ones still very much a work in progress but thought I'd throw it in anyways to earn a buck. (Perfection it ain't) It's dedicated to those men and women who believe that being abusive physically or mentally in a relationship Is done in the name of 'love' ????? The...
  5. mythinformed

SEASON 503 "SUPERMARKET SWEEP!!!"

Come Easter, Halloween and Christmas etc everything steps up a gear and the biggest thing these supermarkets, retailers and brands want to sell you Is their advertising to draw you In so you part with your hard earned . This Keane song was used as a Christmas ad.........
  6. mythinformed

What connects an Edith Piaf song with something you can buy in Supermarkets you may ask .............Flowers !!
  7. mythinformed

Cheers for hosting Val x Asda, half way down aisle 21 dried food section, left hand side and second shelf down.........Mash
  8. mythinformed

I met my ex in a supermarket. Looking back on It I suppose we should have met down the electrical aisle first to see if there was a spark.
  9. mythinformed

Season #502 - Look What They've Done To My Song Ma!

I'm surprised the 'Amateur Transplants' haven't been mentioned yet here in the UK. They were a couple of student doctors who got together to perform no holds barred parodies. Warning If you're easily offended by swearing don't watch It .
  10. mythinformed

Sooner than expected. Bob Rivers parody of Walking In a Winter Wonderland..........
  11. mythinformed

And an even bigger lack of common sense and rationality as these Idiots panic buy us into fuel price hikes. Cheers for hosting Jim, just back from an extra extended weekend away so will try and get something in for the season over next couple of days
  12. mythinformed

Season 501 - Forever In Blue Jeans

Cheers for hosting this one Bobby Dazzler. You weren't a real man in the 70's unless you were wearing your Brutus Jeans and were able to withstand the sting of splashing Brute 33 all over. This is my 5.30 am bash at this choon from the bathrobe sessions ...........
  13. mythinformed

500! The Songs of Ukulele Underground

A last minute drive by shorty from me............
  14. mythinformed

Season 501 - Forever In Blue Jeans

Ahhhhh Yes the great Jean Alexander aka 'Hilda Ogden' ........not dissimilar vocally to George Formby.
  15. mythinformed

500! The Songs of Ukulele Underground

I joined around season 74 and have long bouts of participating but am easily distracted and will disappear from time to time. My celebration is not just for the longevity of the seasons but for the ever evolving new comers who are the real fuel that keep this engine running. I think there's...
  16. mythinformed

Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

They've got their own brand of Capo's too Val
  17. mythinformed

Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

................. You say weird as if its a bad thing Jon ???? Lol
  18. mythinformed

seasonistas play other instruments

I've always dabbled with stringed Instruments from as early as I can remember. Lol The first pic I was playing a Hofner bass replica (badly) at a pub gig in Northolt, Middx (notice the keith Richards fag in mouth touch) the Irish pub landlord 'Pat' paid us in booze so we were more pissed than...
  19. mythinformed

Critiques Corner..........Seasonista Reviews

Following on from Jons link about 'criticism' I thought maybe there was a need for some to have the honest feedback they seek and have a place for the seasonistas to review it for them. I personally am uncomfortable with the idea of giving a critique unless someone directly asks me to and...
  20. mythinformed

Season 107: "Johnny" week

Paul looks ya all had a ball ..........ahhhhhhh don't the years fly by so quickly ..........seems like only yesterday ..........