Search results

1. M

Makai LT-80W Ukulele Giveaway Contest!

Hey There UU Folks, So we are building our FB page and having a Makai LT-80W Uke Giveaway. Since we are a San Francisco based company we would like all song entries to have something to do with this beautiful city (SF) we love so much! All you have to do is "Like" our FB page and post your SF...
  2. M

Summer NAMM 2013

I know it's a little early but just wanted to see who is attending Summer NAMM 2013 (July 11-13) in Nashville,TN this year ? Love to see some folks from UU @the Moku Booth ! We will be debuting some new Moku Ukes at the show ! :drool:
  3. M

Reno Uke Fest Aril 11-14

I have to say we had a blast at the Reno Uke Fest this year ! Hats off to Doug & Rich for putting together a fantastic Festival every year ! I liked the fact that the festival was also open to other Acoustic Instruments . The Moku Ukuleles were quite the hit and it was real nice to connect with...
  4. M

NAMM 2013 -!!! Moku Ukuleles

Hello Everyone on UU ! Moku Ukuleles will be in HALL E (Basement) at Booth #1109. Come by and say hello- we will be debuting the new Moku Custom Models and Vintage Series . Love to see you there ! :cool:
  5. M

Moku soprano giveaway !

Hey UU ! Moku is having another awesome Ukulele Giveaway ! Only this time all you have to do is "Like" Our Moku Facebook page and you are entered in a contest to win a Moku SFS-12 Soprano Ukulele (a $109.99 Retail Value !) The Drawing will be held on October 20,2012 Here is the link-...
  6. M

Wine Country Ukulele Festival

The 5th Annual Wine Country Ukulele Festival turned out to be a fun time had by all ! First off the location was in St Helena in Wine Country, some of the most scenic beautiful spots in Northern California. The music went on all day and was amazing. Daniel Ho, Sarah Maisel, Janet Klein, Paul...
  7. M

Summer NAMM July 12-14

Hey All ! Just thought I'd let everyone know about Summer NAMM in Nashville July 12-14. This is usually a closed event to people in the Music Industry but this year July 14th is Public Day (Open to the Public for $15). It's a great place to see all the new Ukuleles ,Guitars, and other exciting...
  8. M

Moku Ukulele Giveaway Contest !

The Moku Uke Giveaway-Bob Marley Cover I’m a HUGE Bob Marley fan and I’m looking for creativeness and somebody that can make the song “their own”. The challenge is to cover any Bob Marley Song of your choice. You must Feature the Ukulele and sing the lyrics. Prize-Moku Choice Series SFT-46...
  9. M

Moku Ukes are getting in the new Moku Choice Series !

We will be getting in the new Moku Choice series Ukuleles in a couple of weeks so we 're going to be doing some contests to win one ! Check out the Moku Face book page for details !
  10. M

Reno Uke Fest-

Having a great time at the Reno Uke Fest! Moku Select Series are now available-African Mahogany Models & Sitka Spruce top Models - PS -David Lindley is the master of all stringed instruments..... Mike@Moku Ukuleles
  11. M

New Moku Ukulele site is up !

Hi everyone ! The new Moku Ukulele website is now up ! We have some videos and pictures from NAMM 2012 along with the new Moku Islander Series Ukes . Check it out ! Thanks! Mike @ Moku Ukuleles www.mokuukes.com
  12. M

Happy Holidays from Moku Ukuleles !!!

Hello Everyone ! Just wishing everyone a HAppy Holiday Season ! See you all at NAMM in January! Mike@Mokuukes.com www.mokuukes.com
  13. M

Just saw Jake Shimabakuro and Leftover Cuties @ Warfield!!!

WOW -what a show Saturday (12/10) night at the Warfield!! First off opening act Leftover Cuties were awesome-vintage jazz pop-Shilrli McAllen sings & plays Ukulele,other band mates play Upright bass,Stripped Drum kit,Trumpet,accordian. Sexy retro lounge music !! Loved them! Now on to Jake the...
  14. M

Moku Ukuleles available soon !!

Hi Everyone-The new Moku Select Series will be available end of Jan/early Feb so contact me if you are interested. Really nice handmade Ukes !!-Solid African Mahogany Models (Soprano,Concert,Tenor,Tenor Cutaway. Also Sitka Tops w/ Mahogany back & Sides. Fishman Sonitone pickups on Cutaway...
  15. M

Mahogany Versus Sitka Spruce??

Hey All Uke Players-Just wondering what everyone prefers as far as tone woods go-(I know KOA is DA Bomb) I'm getting a batch of Moku Ukes in January (Both African Mahogany & Sitka Spruce tops)but wanted to know what everyone prefers for Tone woods. For the record I like the Sitka's tone-it's...
  16. M

Moku Ukuleles website launched!

Hello Everyone! I'm Mike Mulqueen from Moku Ukuleles in San Francisco, California.I'd like introduce myself-it's great to be a member of the Ukulele Underground! I'm no stranger to the Ukulele World,I started a really nice Entry Level brand Of Ukes 5 years ago, but since have left that company...