1. W

FS: Incredibly rare and beautiful Kiwaya KMT-K koa tenor

It might seem to also be in Denmark.
  2. W

Two Sopranos for Sale - Martin S1 & Ohana SK-39 SOLD

Really nice ones..at a very good price!
  3. W

CLAIMED Free Kalas, you pay shipping

I must say...what a wonderful thing to do! My faith in mankind has been restored, (well almost). Uke players are the nicest people. I have a Donner concert...maybe I should give it away too and continue the good deeds!
  4. W

FS or FT: Koaloha Tenor KTM-00 w/Koaloha Hard Case (price drop)

What a great price for a really nice uke~!
  5. W

2015 Kamaka HF3 Tenor Ukulele

Sent PM If only it had a pick-up.
  6. W

Tenor Uke Strings - SOLD

Wow, nice...too bad I only have low-G on my tenors..
  7. W

Compass Rose Koa Tenor - Rick Turner

Lordy! another beautiful uke!
  8. W

Collings Doghair Finish Mahogany tenor

Very nice indeed. That is High Cotton for a little ole farmboy.
  9. W

FS: Price Drop to $550 + shipping: Romero Creations TT6 Guilele

Wow,..That is a very fair offer, I only wish I could play a six string..at my age...my fingers don't move that well. I
  10. W

FS: Cocobolo Ukulele Concert

Nice, if only it was a Tenor! GLWS
  11. W

Hi, My it does get complicated. I will have to miss this opportunity and allow another to enjoy...

Hi, My it does get complicated. I will have to miss this opportunity and allow another to enjoy it. Thank you,
  12. W

Hi Jean, China is actually so far from Southern California, and it would be a risk to ship it...

Hi Jean, China is actually so far from Southern California, and it would be a risk to ship it. I look at the dings and other issues...I feel confident to offer you a total of $400 which would include splitting the shipping. If I loss that amount, I would call it experience. Any loss greater...
  13. W

BRAND NEW Flight Diana TE Electro-Acoustic Tenor Ukulele

Hi you are a new member congrats.!... do you have any other pics? I sent PM to you.
  14. W

SOLD: Islander tenor ukulele FNSARM 2015

Good Deal for somebody, and an honest price.
  15. W

SOLD !! Kala Archtop Sunburst Tenor Ukulele

SOLD THANK YOU UU MEMBERS ! SALE $199.00 + SHIPPING (Members only my apology it got listed twice} I have like new, original owner Kala Jazz Architop Sunburst for sale. It is a real beauty and in like new/ mint condition with original Kala box. When you plug it in, you are reminded of those...
  16. W

KA-JTE/2TS Kala Jazz Archtop Tenor Ukulele - Two Tone

SALE- $199.00SALE $199.00 + SHIPPING I have like new, original owner Kala Jazz Architop for sale. It is a beauty, I just never got around to playing. It really is nice and in mint condition. ( Total honesty, It was bought during an attack of UAS late last year during Covid 19, lockdown). The...
  17. W

Anuenue ut200 moonbird tenor

SOLD, Thank you UU community. It is excellent condition, and I have only taken it out of the case for the photos, and only a couple of times strumming it. I am a newbie, and this is a serious instrument. I am asking only , via paypal friend to friend, included is shipping CONUS...