Search results

1. pabrizzer

Season 505 - S-P-E-L-L-I-T-O-U-T

Season of the Ukulele 505 S P E L L I T O U T Think Van Morrison's G L O R I A or Aretha Franklin's R E S P E C T and you've got it. Marc brought Todd Snider's B double E double R U N to a recent season which was new to me that would also fit right in. There ain't a lot out there but bring as...
  2. pabrizzer

what a friend we have

3. pabrizzer

i threw it all away

paoriginal
  4. pabrizzer

dreams are the prose of night

paoriginoodle
  5. pabrizzer

on the 8th day god created music

straight to the www via my cell phone - paoriginal
  6. pabrizzer

helter skelter

7. pabrizzer

gimme some lovin

8. pabrizzer

Season 473 - Singing about Singing

Songs with the word SING (or singing sang sung) in the TITLE are what I'm asking you to bring for Season 473 no song limit not really after big productions or multi-track extravaganzas - just you and your uke is fine originals welcomed and encouraged usual start and finish times PLAYLIST
  9. pabrizzer

Rob - wee_ginga_yin - is unwell

Rob who posts here often as wee_ginga_yin and sometimes old gardener guy is unwell in a youtube response he tells me he has had a stroke with paralysis down his right side i'm sure you'd like to join me in wishing him a speedy recovery
  10. pabrizzer

hemingway's whiskey

a guy clark song
  11. pabrizzer

carry us away

paoriginal
  12. pabrizzer

do you hear the bells

paoriginal
  13. pabrizzer

Tread Softly to the Manger - Lesley Fowkes

would love to hear more versions of Lesley's beautiful Christmas song Tread Softly To The Stable by Lesley Fowkes F Dm Tread F softly to the Dm stable, a Bb wonder to C find, The Dm Christ-child has Am come to a Bb world so un C kind And he Dm lies so Am serene, with an Dm untroubled Am...
  14. pabrizzer

Better Times Will Come

Not sure why more ukulele players have not embraced this wonderful project started by Janis Ian https://www.bettertimeswillcome.com/
  15. pabrizzer

noodlin

paoriginoodle
  16. pabrizzer

ain't gonna venture from this shore

pabrizzer
  17. pabrizzer

the Lesley Fowkes original festive season song 'competition'

bring your freshly written festive season songs and post them here no prize - we are bringing them for Lesley for songs written from now until 12 midnight December 24 2020 and freshly recorded versions of Lesley's Tread Softly to the Manger are welcome and encouraged
  18. pabrizzer

how is it christmas time again

paoriginal