Search results

1. ukulelemana

(Reduced Price) FS: Romero Creations "The Replica" Spalted Mango Tenor

Thanks for weighing in on this @Kenn2018! I had forgotten about the name change Pepe did. But, yes, these are great sounding ukes! Hopefully someone will jump on this killer deal! :-)
  2. ukulelemana

Reduced price to $700 and bumping.
  3. ukulelemana

Please, somebody buy this

🤣 thanks.
  4. ukulelemana

**SOLD** Cocobolo Ukuleles 5-String Tenor

This uke has sold.
  5. ukulelemana

I sent you a direct message.
  6. ukulelemana

**SOLD** Cocobolo Ukuleles is a great custom all-cocobolo ukulele shop out of Nicaragua where they use the beautiful and killer sound Nicaraguan cocobolo wood to build their ukes. They do all of their sales via a lottery system through e-mail, and rarely have any stock on hand. This uke is a...
  7. ukulelemana

Romero Creations ukes need no introduction around here. They tend to sell quickly in both the new and used markets as they are quality instruments at very reasonable prices. These "Replica" tenors have incredible tone to them and are built so well. This one is an all spalted mango tenor that...
  8. ukulelemana

**SOLD** Cornerstone Tenor - Bearclaw Sitka Spruce/Wild Mahogany

**SOLD** Since I have only so much budget and room for the custom uke arsenal I'm building, there comes a point where you must let go of some of the beauties that you have and love. This is one of those! This is a very special and minty Cornerstone Tenor as the wood combo is very unique and...
  9. ukulelemana

Four Bird On A Wire Ukes

Sent you a note earlier as well.
  10. ukulelemana

SOLD: 2021 Kanile'a Platinum Tenor #47

Likewise! Great to meet you in person. Enjoy that uke!
  11. ukulelemana

This beauty has been sold!
  12. ukulelemana

SOLD Rebel Double Creme Mango Soprano

This uke has been sold
  13. ukulelemana

Thanks so much for jumping in with your support and feedback! I always want to make sure people have a great experience when purchasing one of my ukes.
  14. ukulelemana

SOLD Rebel Double Creme Mango Soprano

SOLD is a like new Rebel Double Creme all Mango Soprano with a matte/satin finish. Rebel has been killing it lately with their all mango ukes, and the tone on this one is quite impressive. It's loud and punchy, and the mango wood on this one is good looking for sure. This has a satin finish...
  15. ukulelemana

SOLD: 2021 Rebel "The Fake" Tenor

SOLD is a mint condition 2021 Rebel "The Fake" Tenor For those who know Rebel, they love to be creative with their designs and wood selection. The Fake brings together a couple of cedars for the top, killer ebony for the sides, and a beautiful padauk for the back along with a split of padauk...