Search results

1. Voran

Today's Chuckle

This isn't exactly a joke but it made me laugh earlier: I was looking over some lyrics of mine and I have one song that goes: 'Come with me into the raging monsoon/I give this violence in me to you' The more literal side of my brain thought 'that's not a very useful gift'
  2. Voran

I now have 8 ukes.

True. I have near 100 original songs by now, I need a few different instruments to make different sonic landscapes on.
  3. Voran

I now have 8 ukes.

I remember the days when I turned my nose up at anything more high end than a 25 euro soprano. I now have: Zuleika, my black soprano, first ever uke I bought in March 2021 Alexandra, the neon green polymer one you've seen me play outdoors in some of my Youtubes Nolyako, the tiny sopranissimo...
  4. Voran

Season 547 - The Baggage Carousel

Powerful illusion! Looks like the uke has been crossed with a sighthound haha
  5. Voran

Season 546...can we revisit Season 54?

Me too. Love raptors and corvids.
  6. Voran

The Island of Misfit Seasonistas

Ila did a season about angry or vengeful women a while back. That season's over now but I wrote a happy upbeat little murder ballad I just really can't resist sharing.
  7. Voran

Season 547 - The Baggage Carousel

Dude! What's that long lanky uke with the super zingy sound? Where'd you get it and what brand is it? :D
  8. Voran

I wrote a happy song about love, gratitude and forgiveness

This is a bit raw since I only just wrote it and the chords take some grip strength to play, but I couldn't resist showing it off Lyrics: High above the fangs and claws of the mountain High in the mouth of the blood red sky Up at the needle point of the black rock Out where the great eagles...
  9. Voran

Dr, Is there any hope?

I also own 8 ukuleles haha
  10. Voran

Tuning a Sopranino/issimo

I want a tiny Ohana sopranissimo sometime. Probably will tune it to Bb Eb G C
  11. Voran

YALL. I just discovered AI art.

I'm not exactly a celebrity lol I don't think anyone wants tshirts of me
  12. Voran

It's an abstract of someone riding a motorbike I think :D
  13. Voran

Lyrics: It seemed so simple on the outside She twisted her arms close to her ribcage Her eyes flashed blue and grey, then they were yellow and gold And the shape-changer took flight from the bell tower Once she was a young woman, now a great eagle And the shape-changer took flight from the...
  14. Voran

I feel like a little excited kid again. So much fun. I asked the program for some pieces of art titled 'adrenaline', 'neon pink moth' and 'neon pink winged reptile'*, and got these I know, I know. Not the most mature hobby. Part of me has never grown out of being a little excited girl child...
  15. Voran

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I love white ravens. So ethereal looking. Thanks for sharing.
  16. Voran

Wait, I forgot. I have another eagle song, The Shape-Changer. I'll record it tomorrow morning.
  17. Voran

On the subjects of ravens: My username actually means raven. 'Voran' is a Slavic word that means raven in most Eastern European languages. It was my lil homage to Vladimir and Tatiana.
  18. Voran

Had a nice moment today

It was The Siren. I figured a mermaid was the best option out of my various dark songs. I only have 8 in GCEA.
  19. Voran

Enya is the number one solid ukulele brand in the world

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Now I want to start a uke company called Poop
  20. Voran

Ask the person after you a random question

That's a tough one. I got a few. Probably the beach by Crookhaven, southern Ireland. When did you last jump into deep water for fun?