Search results

1. john bange

2020 Kanile'a K1st5-19 super tenor 5 string 19" scale

No longer for sale
  2. john bange

MP baritone

just spent a day with my new MP baritone ukulele by Mike Pereira. It is walnut and spruce, though the top looks more like cedar to me. It will knock your socks off with it's volume and tone...big lows and top end sparkle. It is keeping company with some other excellent baritones and gives...
  3. john bange

Oceana sinker redwood/mahogany baritone

I watched this change homes a couple of times over the last 2 years and when it came available again, I jumped. I wondered why it hadn't found a permanent home. Well, it has now! This is as loud a baritone as I've played. The voice is a clear sparkle, typical of mahogany. The finish is top...
  4. john bange

Kamaka tenor ukulele case

no longer available...shipping error in the ad.
  5. john bange

Waverly ukulele pegs with black knobs

mint condition...sold installed and removed same day nickel all screws and bushings included
  6. john bange

Kelali spruce and mahogany baritone w/case

$450 plus free freight...mint condition fully bound body...really nice, clean woodworking and huge sound...1 7/16 nut width make this year in Santa Rosa, Ca. sale to finance something else I think I can't live without...priced to sell comes with a Kanile'a case which is a $150 value by itself...
  7. john bange

Kinnard, Palo Escrito rosewood with a German Black Forest spruce baritone

closing in on a year with my Kinnard baritone. While it sounded great when I first got it, it has opened up even more now and nothing I've ever played can touch it. even thru the pandemic, it gets played daily...outside when weather allowed, under an open sided patio with heaters during the cold...
  8. john bange

trade????Pono MND 30 octave mandolin/8 string tenor guitar for baritone or 19" scale

trade????Pono MND 30 octave mandolin/8 string tenor guitar for baritone or 19" scale for sale as well...$1500 plus $75 frt. Pono is mint. 2 months old. $2100 new includes original case custom bevelled and polished pickguard by Chattanooga luthier...tuned dDgGBBEE right now
  9. john bange

WTB Pono BN-20 or 30 nui baritone

I'd consider a BN-10 as well
  10. john bange

Kelali mahogany baritone

Kevin's ukuleles just get better and better. #168 arrived yesterday and it is impressive. Clear crisp tones with the usual bright trebles that mahogany can produce. The fully bound body is beautiful and very cleanly done...fret work is as good as it gets. They are great value for the money.
  11. john bange

Kanile'a soft case...new

$60 plus $20 frt. easily, the nicest gig bag/soft case I have ever seen. fits a baritone or a Kanile'a super tenor original equipment with a Kanile'a never used...uke came in it and I put it in closet shoulder straps included
  12. john bange

review Kanile'a super tenor/baritone

in answer to a question maybe never asked, I am thrilled with my Kanile'a K1st5-19, tuned dDGBE. It is nice and loud with great top and bottom along with some "twang" from the hi and low D course. it is strung with D'Addario wounds and Oasis clear fluorocarbon. String tension feels and plays...
  13. john bange

Kelali baritone ukulele w/ case

SOLD... built in Santa Rosa, Ca. of solid Walnut and cedar I added Waverly tuners and strap buttons...original Grover pegs are in case with the arrival of my Kinnard baritone to keep my Kamaka company, it is clear that this beautiful and loud ukulele will not get played. an excellent Fremont...
  14. john bange

Pono BN-30d w/hsc

no longer available
  15. john bange

Gold slot head tuners for a pono nui baritone

Removed from a Pono BN-30...as new condition with screws...$38 shipped to conus
  16. john bange

Mya Moe baritone ukulele

Sold, off site
  17. john bange

Kanile'a K1C concert ukulele w/ case

Sold, off site
  18. john bange

5 string round body mandola/baritone ukulele with hsc

$450 plus $50 freight hybrid crossover instrument tuned DgGBE with a 21" scale wound silk and wound nylon strings give a loud voice with remarkable sustain for its size---11 1/2" body diameter TKL hard case is excellent top has a crack which has been cleated in 2 locations and the back is split...