Search results

1. B

Help with some rough spots on this tab - Can't Help Falling In Love With You

On the Facebook UU page I saw a handwritten tab for this song from a gentleman from Taiwan (?) named 郭奈良(Guo Nailiang?) along with this video https://youtu.be/UcCi8OknQbw Here is the original (reduced to fit better, link to full res version at bottom) And my best attempt at transcribing it...
  2. B

Club Logos

cleveland jumping flea
  3. B

What is the best way to acclimatise a new ukulele with humidity difference?

My house is quite dry, but my ukes have their own sauna.
  4. B

Need to set up my Cordoba Tenor

I have been putting this off because I am afraid of introducing buzz. Or worse. But I guess a new nut (or baking soda and CA) can fix that. Prepped for surgery. I picked .027" as a target string height at the first fret. I'll let you know how it goes.
  5. B

Gotoh UPT Tuners

I assume that the multiple posts are the result of the rash the 30-second violation. My uke guy works in Vermont but got my UPTs from a shop on Hawaii who buys them from Japan. I am way happy with them!
  6. B

Got my set of files and string picker. But my order for the string height gauge is delayed. I think that I will wait for that so that I can measure the before and after more accurately.
  7. B

Uke Storage - Hanging?

I had previously purchased a curio cabinet to store my ukes. I had them laying on the glass shelves. I recently added hangers for better display. This is really for humidity control for the vintage Oscar-Schmidt's, but I put in hangers for multiple instruments so I have some of my less...
  8. B

My dear wife has been listening. For Christmas she got me a Cordoba Tenor 15TM, decent enough for me, and a set of low g strings, D’Addario fluorocarbon. While stringing up the low g I knew that the nut slot would need to be wider, which was easy enough to do with a small file. But all of...