9. RichM

FS: Mainland Red Cedar Soprano

Still available!
  10. RichM

FS: 2016 Blackbird Farallon Tenor

2016-- I'll update the listing. Thanks!
  11. RichM

FS: Mainland Red Cedar Soprano

Perhaps the best of the Mainland ukes, with a solid red cedar top and solid rosewood back and sides. Excellent condition, with amber button friction tuners (these tuners are really smooth!). Includes high quality red ABS case. $240 plus s/h/I.
  12. RichM

FS: 2016 Blackbird Farallon Tenor

Beautiful, pure tone and no solid wood maintenance. Made of man-made eKoa, this beautiful bird is in excellent condition, with just a few fingernail marks in the finish if you look really close. Gotoh UPT tuners make tuning a breeze. Includes high quality Reunion Blues rigid gig bag. Hard to...
  13. RichM

SOLD: Kala U-Bass Solid Body

• S-U-B Series – 3-Tone sunburst • Maple Neck with rosewood fretboard • Poplar body • Hipshot tuning machines • Shadow active pickup system w/ 2 band EQ • Road Toad Pahoehoe Black Standard U-BASS string set. • includes U-Bass logo padded gig bag • 21” scale Excellent condition, very little play...
  14. RichM

FS: Koaloha solid Koa Super Concert with Oahu case

The Koaloha Super Concert is a concert-sized body with a tenor-scale neck-- the best of both worlds! All solid Koa, bowtie bridge, gloss finish. Excellent condition. Built in 2010. Includes original Oahu hardshell case, also in excellent condition. $899 plus s/h/i.
  15. RichM

Surprisingly Useful Humdifier Hack

Like many here, I handle humidification challenges by humidifying the room I keep my instruments in. Not only is it good for my ukes, it's good for me. But one of the challenges I've had is that my tap water is very hard (high mineral content). That means I've been bedeviled by white dust, which...
  16. RichM

Blue Yeti USB Mic on Prime Days

If you have Amazon Prime, you can get the Blue Yeti USB Mic for 89.99 and free shipping. Great deal for a great mic!
  17. RichM

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Mine was simpler. I told Dave I wanted a concert-sized Martin 3K-style uke, something Martin only made about 10 of in all of recorded history. Besides that: 1. I asked to have the "kite" inlay on the headstock, which appeared on some, but not all Martin 3Ks 2. I selected the wood set from...