Search results

1. K

FS Taylor GA-K AAA All Koa Guitar

$3500 plus shipping. Flawless! Beautiful one-of-a-kind all AAA curly koa Taylor guitar. Expression System Pickup. Awesome warn tone! Check out the gorgeous unique sap stain!
  2. K

FS - Kala UBass

Includes hard shell case, extra set of strings, Planet Waves Gold Tip cord and strap. $500 plus shipping and handling. READY TO SHIP!!! Great instrument, but I NEVER play it (too busy with my others), so time to sell! Also selling Roland Bass Micro Cube in factory packed box. NEVER BEEN...
  3. K

FS - Custom Tenor Island Ukulele

$1250 plus shipping and handling. BEAUTIFUL LOOK AND SOUND! Super culey koa. Check out the inlay work! Rich mellow tone. Worth $2500+ new. Includes hard shell case and an extra set of strings.
  4. K

FS - Roland Bass Cube

New and NEVER taken out of box! I bought it for my UBass which I never play and am selling also. $225 plus shipping and handling.
  5. K

FS - Custom Tenor Island Ukulele

BEAUTIFUL LOOK AND SOUND! Super culey koa. Check out the inlay work! Rich mellow tone. Includes hard shell case and an extra set of strings. Reducing price to $1000 plus shipping and handling.
  6. K

FS - Kala UBass

Includes hard shell case, extra set of strings, Planet Waves Gold Tip cord and strap. $499 plus shipping and handling. READY TO SHIP!!! Great instrument, but I NEVER play it (too busy with my others), so time to sell! Also selling Roland Bass Micro Cube in factory packed box. NEVER BEEN...
  7. K

Help Save the Band!!!

The Hawaii County Band is an organization that has been in existence for over a hundred years. The County is planning to terminate their existence effective June 30. They do many things for the community. In addition to playing in the band, their members consist of music teachers, students...
  8. K

SoCal Meet-up w/ Aldrine and Aaron

WHO: Whoever wants to... WHAT: Jam and hang with Aldrine, Aaron, fellow UUers, friends, and random people who happen to be walking by.... WHEN: Monday Jan. 18th from 12:30 - 3:30... WHERE: Somewhere in OC... WHY: Because we CAN!!! Mark your calendars for Monday Jan. 18th (MLK Holiday) from...
  9. K

Kamaka Jake SS is home!

Here it is folks, #12 out of 100! As hard as it is to believe, I have to report that it sounds BETTER than I expected. I will post a sound clip in the next few weeks. In the meantime, enjoy the pics!
  10. K

F/S Pono PKTC-1 w/ Pickup

My Jake's coming tomorrow and I need to make more room! Ko'olau is no longer making koa Ponos which makes this is one unique! Rarely played and spotless. Aquila strings. Pickup. Ko'olau case included. $495 + shipping. Please PM me if you're interested...Mahalo!
  11. K

F/S Kala UBass

Brand NEW! NEVER been played! Comes with 20ft 6.10m Rt. angle Planet Waves Gold Tip cable, extra set of Road Toad strings and case. $525 + shipping! Please PM me if you're interested....Mahaloz!
  12. K

What would you like to see at NAMM?

If you were able to go to the NAMM Show, what would you want to see? What ukulele products and services would you be interested in (i.e. cases, cables, amps, recording)? Who's booth would you visit?
  13. K

New Addition: Kamaka Pineapple

Welcome my new Kamaka Pineapple to the family. Huge mahaloz to Casey Kamaka for making this special for me :D Don't hold your breath for a video of me playing it though....:eek:
  14. K

Q on strings for my pineapple soprano

I received my Kamaka pineapple today (pics will follow). What strings do you all like for pineapple/soprano ukuleles? I prefer deeper, mellow tones and use D'Addario's on my tenors. Mahaloz!
  15. K

F/S Custom Ko'olau Tenor

I'm selling my 3.5 mo. old Ko'olau Custom Delux Tenor w/ Premium Series upgrades to make room for another very special ukulele that I have an opportunity to purchase. The specs are: Koa top, back and sides Ebony binding Ebony faceplate, fingerboard, and bridge Abalone rosette Pin bridge...
  16. K

F/S Kamaka Tenor

Look and sound just like Aldrine (pre-Kanile'a)!!! I'm making room for my Kamaka Signature Series Jake ukulele and selling this sweet sounding 2005 Kamaka tenor w/ pick-up and case for $800. Please PM me if you're interested.
  17. K

F/S Island Ukulele

One-of-a-kind Island Ukulele hand-crafted w/ aloha by Master Ukulele Builder Raymond Rapozo. AAAA Grade Koa, beautiful maile leaf inlay, Grover tuners, and much more! Hard case included. Asking $1100. Please PM me if you're interested.
  18. K

Notorious B.I.G. Songs?

Anyone have or know any B.I.G. songs on the ukulele for my 12-year old son...like Big Poppa? Anyone want to work on this ...Seeso... :D
  19. K

Huntington Beach Show Vids

Here are a few vids of Aldrine from the show. Salukulady will post the Barefoot Wahine vids...when I get them to her :p Trina B said she and Addi B were coverred, so I didn't shoot them. Hopefully they will get posted too. Red and Silky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLP28AU8g5I Pretty Wahine...
  20. K

My William King Tenor Arrived....

...now can someone teach me to play it :D http://www.chantus.com/journal/ It is the cousin to GX9901's King. I picked his leftover koa hoping that some of the skillz would follow. :worship: I'm still hoping....