Search results

1. Boblaglande

WTB - ANueNue Moonbird - Europe

Hi Everyone, I am wondering if anyone located in Europe is looking to sell an ANueNue Moonbird, UC200 or UT 200? Thanks :) Tom
  2. Boblaglande

Cabinet or cupboard for ukulele - DIY

Hi everyone, I did a quick search in the forum but couldn't find a thread until now specifically about my question. If there is already one about this topic, please don't hesitate to let me know :-) With my UAS increasing, I would like to have a nice cabinet or cupboard with windows in which I...
  3. Boblaglande

Keiki Kamaka Gold Label Soprano advice

Hi Everyone! I was looking for some advice from this forum as I have seen online an interesting instrument, namely a soprano that looks to be a Keiki Kamaka. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to see it for myself (it's not in my country) and can only judge from the pictures. The wood to me...
  4. Boblaglande

Aloha from Vienna

Hi All, I have been reading this forum from time to time and decided to finally join! I live in Vienna, Austria since a few years but am originally from Belgium. I never played any instrument in my life until a couple of years ago, although I always would have liked to. But I thought I was too...