Search results

1. funkyjedi

My new sound hole/go board machine.

I literally have been reading these boards for years and finally decided to start a build. Granted its only a cigar box, but its my fisrt... :) I put a solid cedar top on this AF box, and have scaled it to a concert. no idea about sound yet... Im just excited to be out in the garage having at...
  2. funkyjedi

Buffalo horn nut & saddle?

My father in law is a seasoned veteran of making knives with different types of wood and bone/antler handles. Last night he gave me a chunk of buffalo horn that i was kicking around making a replacement nut and saddle for my two ukes. Any thoughts? Both the nuts and saddles on my ukes now...
  3. funkyjedi

Emily Blunt plays the Uke

Just watched Craig Ferguson and Emily Blunt was on and talked about her new hobby, the ukulele. Craig then said he loved her. So, I am assuming he plays as well, eitherway, I thought of the uu when I heard it. funny, as I was watching I was printing a new pcb for another amp for my cigar...
  4. funkyjedi

Are anyone else's fingers numb?

Hello! I am super wet behind the ears when it comes to uke's. I started playing a few weeks ago, and like some of the other posters, its become an quasi-addiction. I too have a uke at home and uke at work, granted they are both SUPER cheap, but none the less I can sit in my office at home and...