Search results

1. Boblaglande

NUD: Ken Timms koa soprano

You could try to contact Ken directly and ask him if he as any advice, he's on the forum under the name Timbuck.
  2. Boblaglande

Where are all the Ana'ole Ukes - Your experience ?

I found one full koa for a very good price on ebay a couple of months ago and I am very happy with it! Nice craftmanship. Apparently, it looks like the Southern Ukulele Store is selling them.
  3. Boblaglande

WTB - ANueNue Moonbird - Europe

Hi Everyone, I am wondering if anyone located in Europe is looking to sell an ANueNue Moonbird, UC200 or UT 200? Thanks :) Tom
  4. Boblaglande

Cabinet or cupboard for ukulele - DIY

Hi Jerry, There are probably thousands of building plans indeed for cabinets, but I couldn't find some for how to adapt it to store ukuleles for instance like in the picture I attach here below. Also ideas for how to integrate a humidifying system in there are welcome. But maybe I searched...
  5. Boblaglande

Cabinet or cupboard for ukulele - DIY

Hi everyone, I did a quick search in the forum but couldn't find a thread until now specifically about my question. If there is already one about this topic, please don't hesitate to let me know :-) With my UAS increasing, I would like to have a nice cabinet or cupboard with windows in which I...
  6. Boblaglande

Keiki Kamaka Gold Label Soprano advice

Hi Everyone! I was looking for some advice from this forum as I have seen online an interesting instrument, namely a soprano that looks to be a Keiki Kamaka. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to see it for myself (it's not in my country) and can only judge from the pictures. The wood to me...
  7. Boblaglande

Aloha from Vienna

Hi All, I have been reading this forum from time to time and decided to finally join! I live in Vienna, Austria since a few years but am originally from Belgium. I never played any instrument in my life until a couple of years ago, although I always would have liked to. But I thought I was too...