Search results

1. plunker

Compass Rose Koa Tenor - Rick Turner

Love it!
  2. plunker

It's not always about ukes

The third picture down, I though bigfoot was building the uke.
  3. plunker

Jake Shimabukuro tonight, UCI Barkley Theater

You are in for a treat
  4. plunker

This is completely idiotic but...

Different ukes for different ........oh well you get it. Think how "ridiculous" you would feel if you took your good uke out and it got damaged or warped. Your not cheating at all, you don't use a thoroughbred for a plow horse. And you don't us a Percheron for racing. You are not snubbing the...
  5. plunker

Tired of Waiting for You (the Kinks)

More wonderful music, loved it. Yes you deserved the Asahi at the end. Is that like pilsner?
  6. plunker

Pono MTD-2

My understanding, and I own a MTD, is that it stands for Mahogany Tenor Deluxe. Just checked some Pono listings, The Acacia was list as a ATD., the mango was listed as MGTD I 'd say your right.
  7. plunker

May have to learn lefthanded due to injury. Need advice.

super kudos for not letting an injury like that stop you from pursing something you want. Like the cheapie idea. Find out what works best for you and the upgrade if you want when the answer is found.
  8. plunker

Using CNC To Build Ukuleles - Good or Bad?

Sound hole on my lute a lele was done by a computer. Not sure it that qualifies for CNC or not. There is something about a hand crafted instrument that is special. Technology is always going to try craftsmanship aside, but I don't think it ever will.
  9. plunker

Georgia on my Mind - Duets for One

Really like it. Got the book, you just inspired me to work on it some more.
  10. plunker

Just Sharing (on a site where it is appreciated).

Nice link. Thanks. Good advice on the harp. I think I will plod along for now since I am picking up the official baritone chords.
  11. plunker

Just Sharing (on a site where it is appreciated).

Working on the old Blow and Strum, this is no BS. (Harmonica and uke). However, I have found that the baritone uke is a better fit than the tenor as an accompaniment for the harp. Just my opinion. Now my past comes to haunt me. I have always played the baritone using tenor chords. Now with the...
  12. plunker

Just Sharing

Working on the Blow and Strum, this is no BS. (Harmonica and uke). However, I have found that the baritone uke is a better fit than the tenor as an accompaniment for the harp. Just my opinion. Now my past comes to haunt me. I have always played the baritone using tenor chords. Now with the the...
  13. plunker

slight change to Uke Crazy polyfoam cases

I have a uke crazy for my tenor. Has flown WPB in India[polis about 6 times. a little beat up, but still holding up good. I like em.
  14. plunker

New Additions (not Ukes)

Lady Gouldan finches. I think they are beautiful. Sorry the pic blurred so badly
  15. plunker

Freight Train - Duets for One

i am working on that one, got it about 1/2 way there. After watching that you should knock it out of the park! (No pressure;);))
  16. plunker

Freight Train - Duets for One

Thanks, I have the book, can't do that though. But, always like to hear other people playing Hill's arrangements, spurs me on to keep working.
  17. plunker

New Additions (not Ukes)

Not ukes but they make pretty music
  18. plunker

Harmonica Help

Thanks all, just get to work and don't quit. Kinda like the secret to a successful life.
  19. plunker

Harmonica Help

Thanks, I have a book. I can work at it in the higher register, but the takes it's up to the very top, I should pretty squeeky. I think, I'll try to do the draw bend, or find another song, for now. Trying play with the uke, strum and blow, working on it. I was trying with the bari but that...
  20. plunker

Hey I’m the new gal

Welcome. Don't ask for help curbing UAS, you ain't gonna get it. and remember, if there are no pictures, you really didn't get them.