Search results

1. T

Feelers: trade Kanile

I hate these errors. Trying again. I have a kanilea k1 tenor. Would like to trade for an acoustic guitar of equal value. I am located in central Pennsylvania.
  2. T

What kind of uke is this?

I saw this on the website - I liked the moon figures - it says koa? I've never heard of the brand PPARTIST? Does anyone know anything about this instrument? https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/In-Store-Used/Used-PPARTIST-SY23XXY-KOA-Ukulele.gc
  3. T

FREE: Strings Reds + Sugars

Free. I wanted to try them out on my Kanile'a. I prefer Flurocarbon. Reds were on for about 5 minutes. Sugars were on for 3 days. Free shipping via snail mail to the lower 48. No tracking.
  4. T

FS: MFC Concert Flea (Black) + TKL Case + 2x Grip Strips + Extras

For sale from a smoke free home: *Magic Fluke Concert Flea (strung with Fremont Blacklines) *Black TKL MFC Gigbag *2 Sets (unused) Grip Strips *Stickers + Chord Chart and Hang Tags This ukulele is in very good condition - a few marks from playing (hard to photograph) and a couple marks on the...
  5. T

WTB: Arpeggio Meditations For Ukulele

I'm looking to purchase a copy of Arpeggio Meditations For Ukulele by Daniel Ward. Shipping is to Central Pennsylvania. Thanks!
  6. T

Fountain Pens and Paper

Sorry for the triple post. It was not my intention. You are all really terrible influences :p I am very interested in acquiring a nice (beginner?) fountain pen/journal combo - hoping under 200 together. I am currently looking at travelers and moleskine journals an lamy fountains, but would...
  7. T

Fountain Pens and Paper

Delete duplicates, please.
  8. T

Fountain Pens and Paper

Delete duplicates, please.
  9. T

FS/FT: Pono Mango Tenor + Uke Crazy Case

Pono MGT Mango Tenor Ukulele Uke Crazy Case Setup by The Ukulele Site I am the second owner - there are some dings on the lower edge and what appears to be a ding on the side (it could be a crack - but when pressed down, there is no movement). These "injuries" occurred with the first owner...
  10. T

WTB: Koa Concert Flea

Hoping to purchase a previously loved koa flea concert scale. Shipping to Pennsylvania.
  11. T

WTB: Pono Tenor

Looking for a Pono Mango Tenor. Definitely matte. Shipping would be to central Pennsylvania.
  12. T

FS/FT: Taylor GS Mini

I received this brand new last week - tuned and strummed a few chords and put it back in its case. I’d be interested in trading for an ukulele (preferably a tenor) of equal value or a reasonable cash offer (preferably with local meet up in Philadelphia, PA). Solid Spruce Top - GigBag...
  13. T

WTB: “High End (to me)” Tenor

EDIT/UPDATE: Currently looking for a Pono Mango Tenor - Shipping to PA. Thanks everybody!
  14. T

WTB: John King Classical Ukulele Book

Before I purchase new, sending out a line to see if anyone has John King’s classical ukulele book that they’d be interested in selling. Shipping would be to Philadelphia, PA.
  15. T

Looking for: The First Noel Fingerstyle Tab

Hi there. I'm looking for a specific tab that I once had and accidentally lost. It was a PDF version of a pretty easy fingerstyle arrangement of The First Noel. I can't remember much about it other than it had holiday clipart and was about 4 pages. I just combed through all 162 pages of the...
  16. T

WTB: Black or Lava FluKe or Flea

Looking to purchase a black or lava fluke or flea. No size preference. Shipping would be to Philadelphia.
  17. T

Fluke Tenor Ukulele + TKL Gig Bag + Extras

Fluke Tenor Ukulele TKL Gig Bag 4x Sets of Strings I purchased this fluke brand new a couple of months ago. I added side dots (photographed) and there is a little ding on the body below the strings (came this way and photographed). I'd like to get $200 obo shipped to the lower 48. PayPal...
  18. T

WTB: Fluke Tenor Uke

Looking to purchase a Fluke Tenor Uke - shipping to Philadelphia. Please, no red, but open to others!
  19. T

Kanile'a K1-T : 2 months old : Kanile'a Case : Like NEW

I purchased this Kanile'a brand new just under 2 months ago. I also purchased the Kanile'a case. The ukulele is in MINT condition as brand new with Oasis Bright Strings on. The Case is in Excellent condition, but did come with a discoloration/scratch from the company - it is hard to...
  20. T

NUD: My first “k brand”

After drooling over this particular model for 7 years, I finally pulled the trigger on a Kanile’a K1T.