Search results

1. M

FS Magic Fluke M10 Hibiscus Fluke

Thanks for posting my photos, DC James. Clearly, I’m not very adept with tech stuff!
  2. M

It is Concert scale. Thanks for asking.
  3. M

As new Magic Fluke M10 Hibiscus (red) Concert Fluke. Only a few hours playing time on it. Polycarbonate fretboard, standard tuners, stock strings. Playing mostly tenor scale these days, so this beauty needs a new home. MSRP $275 at Magic Fluke. This one is yours for $165 plus shipping. Having...
  4. M

WTB: Romero Spalted Mango Tiny Tenor

Thanks, Mike!
  5. M

Bumping again.
  6. M

Beautifully played!

Beautifully played!
  7. M

Thanks, Amy Dee, I’m looking for the Mango Tiny Tenor, not the STC model.
  8. M

If Mike is passing on your Mango TT, AmyDee, please send me. The details. Thanks.
  9. M

Thanks for sharing that news, I hadn’t heard it. Makes sense, but hopefully they’ll be up and running again soon.
  10. M

These Tiny Tenor Mango ukuleles seem to be hard to find right now. Supply chain problems?
  11. M

Twin Pukka Tenor

Really like your double pukka style tenor and sound. I’m wondering what kind of wood it is made from? I may have missed that bit of info in your video.
  12. M

Increased Shipping Costs

What is happening with the USPS is a travesty.
  13. M

What's Up With The New "Points" Thing By Posters?

Glad to see some clarification of the new point system. Wasn’t sure what to make of it.
  14. M

Ever played a LoPrinzi Nova Tenor?

Just curious whether anyone here has owned or played the LoPrinzi Nova Tenor model? Sound, sustain, ease of play?
  15. M

Pono MGTP?

Looking for feedback from Pono MGTP (mango tenor pineapple) owners as to the comfort, sound, fit, finish and volume of these ukuleles? Thanks.
  16. M

WTB Roundback baritone ukulele

Anyone have a Roundback baritone they want to sell? Clearwater or Ohana? If so, please PM with info. Thanks!
  17. M

WTB Martin 2K tenor ukulele

Looking for a Martin 2K tenor ukulele. Anyone have one they want to re-home?
  18. M

New Mahogony Tiny Tenor

Snowy day here in the Northeast, so browsing the various ukulele sites. Just discovered the New Mahogony Tiny Tenor and XS tiny tenor on the Ukulele Site! Daniel Ho is doing the demo clip for it. Looks lovely and sounds great!
  19. M

Pineapple long neck or pineapple Sunday?

Hi all. Looking for input, opinions, thoughts on pineapple long necks (soprano/concert) and pineapple Sundays? I mostly play tenors..... Thanks
  20. M

Martin Iz tenor

Wonder if anyone has gotten or played one of the Martin Iz tenors yet? Would love to have some feedback on it