Search results

1. E

F/s: Mele custom all-koa tenor ukulele

F/s: Mele custom all-koa tenor ukulele. The instrument is lightly used and in excellent condition. This is an example of the custom series and is made entirely on the island of Maui. I purchased it brand new earlier last year (i.e. March of 2020) and directly from Mele. The finish is all-gloss...
  2. E

F/S: Koaloha KCM-00MG Mango Concert Ukulele

F/S: Koaloha KCM-00MG mango concert ukulele. The instrument is used and in excellent condition. I purchased it from Terry Carter “Uke Like The Pros” almost exactly one year ago. All the hype aside, the little uke plays exactly as one would expect an all-mango Koaloha to play! The tone is...
  3. E

Best sounding for the buck laminate tenor uke?

Asking since I'm thinking of adding something that sounds great (relative to solid wood ukes), is always ready to play and travel with, and yet doesn't break the bank (say under $500, ideally under $350). For this application, I care less about where it's made, and more about how durable and...
  4. E

F/S: Pono RTSH (C) PC tenor ukulele

FOR SALE: PONO RTSH (C) PC TENOR cedar top and rosewood back/sides ukulele. The instrument is used and in excellent condition. The uke already has two strap buttons installed and is immaculate with exception of a couple superficial and tiny indentations close to the bridge (see pictures)...
  5. E

F/s: Koaloha ktm-25 factory special tenor ukulele

F/S: KOALOHA KTM-25 FACTORY SPECIAL TENOR UKULELE. The uke is used and in excellent / like-new condition. I am the only owner since purchasing the instrument brand new later last year. This particular example has great looking wood with sapwood down the bottom middle and a little curl here and...
  6. E

FS: aNueNue US200 Soprano Moonbird Ukulele (U.S.)

For Sale: aNueNue US200 Soprano Moonbird ukulele, which is in excellent condition. With fluorocarbon strings, this uke sounds deliciously fruity and smells kind of sweet like candy. I purchased the instrument brand new last December, played it only occasionally, and kept it in the same great...
  7. E

FS: 2015 Takumi TT-1M Mahogany Tenor Ukulele

Up for sale is my 2015 Takumi TT-1M tenor ukulele. The instrument is used and in very good-excellent condition. It is made of solid Honduras mahogany (top, back, and sides) and has an all gloss finish. Fretboard and bridge are Indian rosewood. Tuners are Gotoh 4:1 planetary with gold body and...
  8. E

Favorite solid wood ukes made of classical guitar tone woods?

As a spinoff of another thread, I'm interested in getting folks' opinions on their favorite or more highly regarded ukuleles made of classical guitar tonewoods. I'm sort of / sort of not (well, yes) shopping for a tenor sized uke made of a light top wood and warmer dark wood back and sides -...
  9. E

FS: aNueNue UC200 Concert Moonbird Ukulele (in U.S.)

For sale is my aNueNue UC200 Concert Moonbird Ukulele, which is in excellent / as-new condition. This uke sounds, looks, and smells absolutely fabulous. I purchased the instrument brand new about 6 months ago, played it seldomly, and kept it in the same great care as my other ukuleles.
  10. E

FS: Gotoh 4:1 UPT planetary tuners, 2 sets sold separately

FS: Gotoh 4:1 UPT planetary tuners, 2 sets sold separately: The tuners are used and in excellent to as-new condition. The all-black tuners I purchased brand new several months ago. I put them briefly on one of my ukes but preferred a different color combination for that instrument...
  11. E

FS: Brand new Aquila, Living Waters, Oasis, and Pepe Romero string sets, mostly tenor

FS: Brand new / never opened string sets - mostly for tenor ukulele - and for sale in four groupings by brand. Due to shipping considerations, each group is non divisible. Prices listed include shipping within the U.S. Basically, I overbought last year when finding the "right" strings for a few...
  12. E

FS: Koaloha 25th Anniversary Soprano Ukulele (KSM-25)

Up for sale is my Koaloha 25th Anniversary Soprano ukulele. The instrument is used and in excellent condition. While I played it some, the ukulele looks as-new, has been well taken care of, and plays every bit like a Koaloha soprano should. In other words, the little uke is loud with a bright...
  13. E

FS: Crossrock ABS Soprano Ukulele hard shell case

FS: Crossrock ABS Molded Soprano Ukulele hard shell case - blue (Model #CRA800SUBL). The case is used and in excellent condition. It's only about 6 months old and looks brand new, as it never left my house. I used it to house one of my ukuleles, which has been replaced. Both standard and long...
  14. E

FS: Gotoh 4:1 UPT tuners - silver body & amber buttons

FS: Gotoh 4:1 UPT tuners - silver body & amber buttons. The tuners are used and in excellent condition. The uke for which I purchased the tuners was replaced, so I bought a different set of Gotoh tuners to match the new instrument. The tuners for sale are 6 months old and rarely used. They...
  15. E

FS: Ohana Mahogany Pineapple Sopranino w/ Case

FS: Ohana all-solid mahogany pineapple sopranino w/ optional soft case; I purchased this uke later last year from Mim's and since have changed the strings to Pepe Romero fluorocarbons. The uke has a wonderful warm bell-like sound and is in flawless condition (so surprisingly pleasant has been...
  16. E

F/S: Koaloha KSM-02 Long Neck Soprano w/ Gotoh UPT tuner upgrade

For sale: Koaloha KSM-02 Long Neck Soprano, build date April 2018; this uke is in flawless condition and comes with a Gotoh UPT tuner upgrade, new Living Waters concert strings, and a black Uke Crazy case. I purchased it brand new (new old stock) earlier this year. What I particularly like (and...
  17. E

F/s: Romero creations tiny tenor - spalted mango

F/s: Romero Creations Tiny Tenor in spalted mango. This pretty uke has a nice warm tone and is in excellent condition. While I’ve played it some, I’ve babied the instrument since purchasing it brand new earlier this year. There are no strum marks, deep scratches, cracks, or stains. Soft case is...
  18. E

Fs: Ohana sopranino tiny pineapple all solid mahogany ukulele and 19" ohana soft case

Fs: Ohana sopranino tiny pineapple all solid mahogany ukulele and 19" ohana soft case Up for sale is my almost-new Ohana Sopranino Tiny Pineapple All Solid Mahogany Ukulele (TPK-25G), which comes with an also almost-new Ohana Sopranino 19” soft case (SK-21). I bought both of these together from...
  19. E

FS: Mele All Solid Koa Soprano Pineapple with Abalone Inlay & Grover tuners

Up for sale is my Mele matte / semi-gloss all-solid koa soprano pineapple ukulele with abalone inlay. It’s a beautifully finished instrument with an equally full yet punchy tone, one made even better with the fluorocarbon Pepe Romero (high G) strings that are on it now. And just because I like...
  20. E

Rosewood and CITES

Hi, can somebody point me to some resources I can read to catch up on using rosewood in musical instruments and CITES? Thanks in advance.