Search results

1. W

FS: Ukiyo Soprano Vita Uke

Good call...I've seen you buy and sell about a half dozen of these things. I still have mine. These are great ukes!
  2. W

[CLOSED/FOUND] Seeking Romero Baritone 6-string nylon

I have both the Kanilea GL-6 with the super tenor body and 20 inch scale, and also the RC DHo 6-string with 21 inch scale. The Kanilea GL-6 is way superior to the Islander GL-6 model and IMO is very much worth the difference in price. Try them both; you will see what I mean. The DHo 6 is kind...
  3. W

Collings UC-1 Mahogany Ukulele w/Case

Collings ukuleles are no longer made since the passing of Bill Collings; He personally made all of the ukuleles for the Collings Guitar Company. I bought this one NEW in September of 2016. Highly figured mahogany for a UC-1; I think this one was supposed to become a UC-2 or UC-3 due to the...
  4. W

Pete Howlett "Vital Uke"

I just bought this one over on FMM. I'm actually in the selling mode right now, but was over-taken momentarily with UAS. Anyway, up for sale is a 2001 soprano scale Pete Howlett "Vital Uke" ukulele, constructed of a highly figured Honduran mahogany back and sides with a beautifully quilted...
  5. W

CUSTOM Talsma Mahogany Concert Taropatch Ukulele

I absolutely hate to have to sell this one! Up for sale is my 2017 CUSTOM Dave Talsma Taropatch ukulele constructed of a high quality Honduran mahogany and beautifully finished in a traditional high gloss. There is a beautiful curly figure in the wood of the body, which is very hard to find in...
  6. W

2002 all Koa KoAloha KCM-00 Concert Ukulele, One piece KOA Front and Back!

Here is my 2002 all Koa KoAloha KCM-00 Concert. All Koa wood front, back, sides, fretboard and bridge. The Musubi soundhole contributes to the wonderful, full sound with excellent projection and sustain. It is currently strung with Fremont black nylon strings which I prefer on this one. Tuners...
  7. W

PEGHED SETS: 1 Set (7.5 mm) & 3 Sets (8.5 mm) NEW OLD STOCK !!

Four Sets of PEGHED GEARED PLANETARY UKULELE TUNERS, New Old Stock MADE IN USA: 1 Set (7.5 mm OD measured at the threads) 2-1/8" total length. 3/4 Small Sized Buttons 3 Sets (8.5 mm OD measured at the threads) 2-1/4" total length. 3/4 Small Sized Buttons $40.00/Set Delivered for all Four...
  8. W

Boat-Paddle Figured Mahogany/Narra Wood M-Series Tenor

These M-Series Boat-Paddle ukuleles rarely come up for sale. Here is my Mahogany/Narra Wood Boat Paddle M-Series tenor. Narra Wood back and sides with a nicely figured mahogany top. The M-Series body contributes to the wonderful, full sound with excellent projection and sustain. It is currently...
  9. W

Pono MGTD - Mango Tenor Deluxe Quarter Sawn Solid Mango Wood -Gloss Finish

Pono MGTD - SOLD! SOLD! Thanks UU!! Pono MGTD - Mango Tenor Deluxe Quarter Sawn Solid Mango Wood -Gloss Finish. Kept in non-smoking environment in case with Herco humidifier. Excellent condition. Mango faceplate, Rosewood finger board and bridge, Wooden "rope" rosette, Pearl fingerboard...
  10. W

Beltona Fiberglass Resonator Uke, Black, Soprano

This uke was made by Steve Evans of Beltona while still located in New Zealand. These fiberglass ukes are 2/3 the weight of most metal resonator ukes. Steve uses a much lighter cone which together with the fiberglass, produces a very fine tone and projects a volume that will compete with other...
  11. W

Kanile'a KSDLX-T Spruce top Tenor with LR Baggs 5.0 - Excellent cond

This model was introduced in late 2013 by Kanile'a - the KSDLX-T (Spruce Top Deluxe Tenor). It has an ebony bridge, fingerboard and faceplate, along with Kailua beach sand for the logo and fretmarker inlays. This is the only one I've ever seen with the bearclaw spruce. The spruce top and koa...
  12. W

"Ceniza by T&K" ALL KOA Longneck Soprano Ukulele

SOLD "Ceniza by T&K" ALL KOA Longneck Soprano Ukulele SOLD...THANKS UU!!Up for sale is my "Ceniza by T&K" Longneck Soprano Ukulele... (soprano body with a concert length neck). It was handmade in the Waianae Mountains of Oahu by Tomas and Katherine Ceniza. Outstanding craftsmanship. Ceniza...
  13. W

1996 Kamaka 8-String White Label Koa Tenor

SOLD...THANKS TO UU AND TO ALL THAT RESPONDED I'm considering selling my 1996 Kamaka 8-String Koa Tenor. Please let me know if you are interested. Mine has some honest playwear around the soundhole. The strum area that goes thru the finish to the wood is really just finish checking that has...
  14. W

FS: 2009 EARNEST PADDLELE by Joel Eckhaus, Custom Maple Bridge & Black Accents

FS: 2009 EARNEST PADDLELELE by Joel Eckhaus, Custom Maple Bridge & Black Accents Hi, I'm considering selling my all SOLID ASH wood 2009 EARNEST PADDLELELE CONCERT. Please let me know if you are interested. Mine is a Semi-Custom piece with Curly Maple Bridge & Black Accents (In place of the...
  15. W

FS: Blackbird Clara Concert, Upgraded 2015 Model

Hi, I'm considering selling my 2015 Clara. Please let me know if you are interested. Mine is the NEW MODEL with the upgraded finish, flat fretboard and GOTOH planetary tuners. It is as new condition. Purchased new and set-up by HMS. I mostly play my wood ukes, so this one has very little play...
  16. W

Taropatch makers?

Phil, You may also consider a Talsma custom made taro-patch. You'll be surprised at what you'll get for the price. Dave's work is what I, and many others, consider the best around. The build is impeccable. The sound and playability is fantastic. Check him out...
  17. W

Ana'ole Custom Concert Mango Ukulele

Beautifully figured and lightly built solid mango custom concert made by Gareth Yahiku (former custom builder at G-String Ukuleles) of Pearl City, Hawaii. Comes with zippered foam case. This is a hard one to let go. Has the volume and tone of a KoAloha with a slightly deeper voicing due to a...
  18. W

2015 Bruce Wei Solid Spruce & Walnut HARP UKE

Hi, For Sale is my 2015 Bruce Wei Solid Spruce & solid Walnut TENOR HARP UKE. I bought this new from Bruce and I am the original owner. Original price was $900.00!! Here is an example of a current auction for a similar piece...
  19. W

Kamaka 8-string tenor tuned in unison as a taropatch

I have an old '60's Kamaka 8-string tenor that I haven't been playing for a couple of years...so I threw some OASIS Brights on it and tuned in unison to check it out as a taropatch. I'm not sure that the taropatch concept works very well with a tenor compared to a Concert scale ukulele. It...
  20. W

FS: COLLINGS UT-2, Spalted Pecan, Sunburst, CUSTOM UKULELE

SOLD: COLLINGS UT-2, Spalted Pecan, Sunburst, CUSTOM UKULELE Hi all, I believe that I am the second owner of this beauty. I bought it on a whim a couple of months back just to be able to try a Collings ukulele. This purchase put me in a bit of a financial bind as I am currently going through a...