Search results

1. Cliff E

Does anyone have the chords for Lily the Pink?

I've sung this since I was kid and would very much like to play it on the uke. Does anyone have the chords? Thanks in advance.
  2. Cliff E

Rolando ukulele banjo experience?

I'm thinking of getting a soprano ukulele banjo for travel purposes (my tenor ukefied banjo is heavy and unwieldly). I found a couple Rolandos for sale. That's the size and style I'm looking for. I was wondering if anyone in the UU community has experience with Rolando banjo ukes. If so, what...
  3. Cliff E

Greetings from behind the Cheddar Curtain

Hello from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. After a 40 years of playing the Highland bagpipes (an accident put and end to that), I ventured into strings: namely, violin and cello because I love Baroque music. Just recently I began this new uke adventure, merely for the fun factor. Bagpipes, violin, and...
  4. Cliff E

Greetings from behind the Cheddar Curtain

Hello from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. After a 40 years of playing the Highland bagpipes (an accident put and end to that), I ventured into strings: namely, violin and cello because I love Baroque music. Just recently I began this new uke adventure, merely for the fun factor. Bagpipes, violin, and...