Search results

1. BigDaddyUker

SOTU 552 -- Am, F, G (or G7), and C ONLY

No problem - I just glad you are alright!!!!
  2. BigDaddyUker

just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Go get'im Wendy!!!!
  3. BigDaddyUker

On a boat? On a plane? In a car or gone insane?
  4. BigDaddyUker

SOTU 544 -- Tell the Tale!

Lost my key several times - MY BAD - Another great story song.
  5. BigDaddyUker

I stumbled across this kid and this song - never heard of either but what a story that details the life of an imaginary best friend from conception to death by suicide.
  6. BigDaddyUker

First one that came to mind...
  7. BigDaddyUker

SOTU 543: That Building is Brill!

Well this is really cool - have never heard of this before. Thanks for hosting and thanks for the history lesson!!!!
  8. BigDaddyUker

Season 542 - Lessons Learned

Hopefully this counts - we all seem to be teachers at one time or another.
  9. BigDaddyUker

Season 542 - Lessons Learned

Great theme!!!
  10. BigDaddyUker

SOTU 537 – “Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned.”

I wanted to get more in but its been a crazy week - not sure if this one was done or not...didn't check...too many clouds in my coffee!!!
  11. BigDaddyUker

536 - For All Your Gilberts

Look what the cat drug in...long story but lucky to be here and very grateful to be here!!! I guess Boston was the obvious go to but never really listened to them but I did recognize this one....this is Amanda by Boston. I did put the wrong album cover in for the thumbnail....
  12. BigDaddyUker

I noticed 536 wasn't up yet - thought maybe things had changed since I have been absent....guess I will keep checking back!!!!
  13. BigDaddyUker

Angie...

I maybe should have let sleeping dogs lie on this one...
  14. BigDaddyUker

Mya Moe #1698 Myrtle

Up for sale is one of my Mya Moe tenors. It is 100% Master Grade Chocolate Heart Myrtle. I can send better pictures via email and/or answer any questions. If interested let me know. I also have a Gary Gill Resonator #57 that I will be posting. I will include the LR Bags preamp. Final...
  15. BigDaddyUker

Seasons of the Ukulele 220 - The Rhinestone Cowboy

This is basically exactly what the intro vid says...I am horrible at intro vids...totally boring...plus I said 221, its really 220. I find that hosting the Seasons is kind of like Open Mic night. Some acts are easier to follow than others and we have had a string of tremendous seasons...
  16. BigDaddyUker

Too funny. I actually I am on United flight 722 about halfway to Phoenix.
  17. BigDaddyUker

Season 206 - Songs Celebrating the Lives of the Rockers We've Lost.

Ill jump in. If I am breaking any rules, then just ignore. Pretty easy theme. Any song from anybody on the list of the rockers we have lost in 2015 and 2016. I have included a link to the rockers we lost in 2015 and the list from 2016. rockers-we-lost-in-2015/ celebrity-deaths-2016...
  18. BigDaddyUker

Seasons of the Ukulele 201 - Christmas Island

Alllriiiiiiiiiiiight! Seasons of the Ukulele 201 - Christmas Island. Been looking forward to this week for awhile and honestly need a big distraction right now. Its pretty easy. Island of the misfits is closed for the Season and Christmas Island is NOW OPEN for business. Many thanks to our...
  19. BigDaddyUker

GoFundMe-Ukulele Kids Club

Rusty's season reminded me about firsts, especially the first time I played my first song on the ukulele and how joyful that was. That of course started me to wondering how it would be to receive a ukulele say...in a hospital??? i decide to sell most of my ukuleles. I am keeping 1 in each size...