Search results

1. MartinLil

Pineapple Tenor at Elderly

Hey everyone! I haven't seen too many tenor pineapple ukes and thought this may be of some interest to the pineapple lovers here on UU. I don't know if it's a good price for a Sonny D uke and I have no affiliation with Elderly. Just passing this along in case anyone happens to be on the look out...
  2. MartinLil

My KoAloha Sceptre Has Arrived!!!

Last Saturday my new KoAloha concert Sceptre arrived!!! Now, it's been over a week so this post is late but I've been so busywith classes, my internship, and playing her that I haven't been on UU much. This Sceptre is my third as I had problems with the previous two. Papa KoAloha was kind enough...
  3. MartinLil

Uke Saddle/Nut Material

Hey everyone. I currently have the stock tusq saddle and nut on my spectre. I had this same material on my Martin. But now, she is all fossilized walrus ivory, including the bridge pins. The sound improved quite a bit to my sensitive and discriminating ears. I was, and am, very pleased with the...
  4. MartinLil

I love KoAloha!

I love KoAloha more and more all the time! First, their ukes are a-m-a-z-i-n-g! There is not doubt about that. Second, you can find quite a few great stories on this forum about their customer service. I had spoken to Brain a couple weeks ago to inquire about when KoAloha strings. He was very...
  5. MartinLil

Best case for KoAloha concert Sceptre

Hello all. I'm seeking advice on a better fitting case for my KoAloha concert Sceptre. It is currently in the case the MGM sells it with (which is currently out of sock in this store): http://elderly.com/accessories/items/TWDHS-C.htm This is a really great case. The problem is, however, that the...
  6. MartinLil

KoAloha Concert Sceptre

Hey everyone! I had a Classical guitar for trade for a uke here and on the flea market. Last friday I was contacted by a wonderful woman named Carolyn. She was interested in the guitar with a trade for her KoAloha concert Sceptre that she had for sale. First, KoAloha is my favorite type of uke...
  7. MartinLil

Guitar FT for Uke

There have been a few of these FT's up lately in the Marketplace. Here's another for your consideration: For sale or trade is a Guild Gad-C3 classical guitar. It has a scale length of 650 mm (standard), 2" neck, solid AAA grade Sitka spruce top and solid AAA grade Indian Rosewood back and...