Search results

1. Raygf

All of my uploaded photos are missing from my albums

About two weeks ago or so, I noticed that all of the pictures I've uploaded to albums are gone. I'm not sure how long they have been missing. I sent a message to admin, but have received no response. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this recently or knows anything about it. Thanks.
  2. Raygf

R.I.P. John Dawson Winter III

3. Raygf

Koloa Solid Mahogany Baritone

This baritone is in Mint Condition. I had a passive pickup professionally installed, case and Bridge Bone Beads included. $125 in added value. These go for $250 new, no case, no pick up. Strung with Southcoast Flat Wound Strings. (B flat tuning) $250 shipped to anywhere in the US. You pay...
  4. Raygf

Kamoa 700-T

This instrument is in Excellent Condition. Solid maple top back and sides Kamoa M-1 preamp price drop to $350 Uke Crazy case included. You pay shipping and paypal fee. Sound Sample I have several custom tenors that I want/need to play more and it is time to clear some space in the Music Room.
  5. Raygf

NUD Kala KA-8

Pabrizzer was playing his 8 string back in February and it sounded so good I started looking. I decided on the Kala KA-8. After checking online, I went to my local acoustic music shop and they ordered one for me. If you are fortunate enough to have a good local shop, support them whenever you...
  6. Raygf

Merry Christmas!

Decided to press record this evening. I've been working this one up after several years of not playing it. Enjoy!
  7. Raygf

September Song

Kurt Weill and Maxwell Anderson wrote September Song for their 1938 Broadway musical, Knickerbocker Holiday. Walter Huston, John Huston's father, sang it. I knew the popular version and last night I found a video with Walter Huston singing words that I did not know. This was mom's favorite...
  8. Raygf

Anticipation!

O-10 Pono anticipation is making me wait! How long? Baby, how long?
  9. Raygf

44th Anniversary Woodstock

I was driving home Friday night and heard a DJ playing Woodstock in honor of the 44th anniversary and I was inspired. A good friend gave me this 12 string a few months back and I decided to take it for a spin. Thanks John!
  10. Raygf

Yahoo Email Youtube Help

Had a junk yahoo email account long ago that I subsequently used with my youtube channel and this morning I was unable to log in to the yahoo email. The answer to the security question was not correct and other info was bogus, including the alternate email address. I've been locked out of the...
  11. Raygf

Baltimore Workshop with Stuart Fuchs August 15 from 6 to 8 PM

Hey Baltimore metro area folks. Stuart Fuchs is presenting a workshop in Baltimore on Thursday, August 15 from 6 to 8 PM at Appalachian Bluegrass Shoppe on Frederick Road in Catonsville. ($20 advanced tickets.) It's just west of the Baltimore Beltway. Here's a link with complete information.
  12. Raygf

New to me NUD

Picked this up Sunday afternoon. :nana: Mya Moe #479 Curly Myrtle Concert Tradition
  13. Raygf

Father's Day Musings

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dads out there. My Dad died in March of this year, just over 5 months after Mom died. They were married for 70 years and had known each other since they were children. I went to his grave today. Nobody from the cemetery was passing out flowers for the graves...
  14. Raygf

Concert Neck Firefly

Took my new Firefly out for a quick test spin with a few verses of Hot Tamales. Love it! Looking forward to woodshedding some claw hammer style this summer. Almost there!
  15. Raygf

LW III So Damn Happy

16. Raygf

Get Your Kicks on Route 66

17. Raygf

Bucky Pizzarelli

One of the pioneers of modern electric jazz guitar, 87 year old Bucky Pizzarelli, will be performing tonight as a special guest with Howard Arlen and Jeanne Gies at Germano's in Little Italy in Baltimore. I can hardly wait! If I live to 87, I hope I can put a sentence together and remember what...
  18. Raygf

Martin Factory Tour, 2KT, 2KC and 2C Ukuleles

I spent the day yesterday at The Martin Guitar Factory with 50+ other folks on a bus trip sponsored by Appalachian Bluegrass Shoppe. THANK YOU Emory and Charlene. What an amazing day. This is my second visit to the factory with Appalachian. When they go again, I'll be on the bus. After the...
  19. Raygf

VERY Lucky Man!

So, I bought the purple Kamoa 700T in the marketplace this weekend. It is now in transit. I just checked with my wife to see if she would be home the day it is to arrive. I told her a package was coming, followed by a rather large cheshire cat grin. She immediately knew and laughed. She laughed...
  20. Raygf

Library of Congress - Joe Smith Collection

I just found this collection of interviews donated in 2012 by retired music exec Joe Smith and thought I would pass it along. From Artie Shaw to Ray Charles to Herbie Hancock to Mikey Hart . . . . REMARKABLE!