Search results

1. scrambled_eggs

Tenacious D - "Love" Her Gently

Age restricted because of the song title. I've been working on this one for a while and finally decided to give it a shot! Tabs by Al Wood at Uke Hunt. I hope you all enjoy :)
  2. scrambled_eggs

What should my next nice uke be?

I was going to say Ono but glad you have one on the way! I love my 18” Port Orford Cedar and Bastard Walnut.
  3. scrambled_eggs

Theories and Ideas on why I sound better on a much less expensive Ukuele

Posting a playing sample might be helpful for us armchair diagnosticians!
  4. scrambled_eggs

New Player from Washington

Greetings! Im originally from Pennsylvania and am now in Portland. There is also a strum along group here that meets on Wednesdays. Check out the facebook group!
  5. scrambled_eggs

Mulan - Reflection (instrumental)

Good eye! Yes, thats my recently aquired used (but well loved and cared for) Ono. And thanks much, I love this piece and its very moving to me personally. I’m happy I was able to convey some of that feeling!
  6. scrambled_eggs

Thanks for the kind words!
  7. scrambled_eggs

Flubbed it a bit at the start, but recovered! Enjoy my uke face :|
  8. scrambled_eggs

Fingerpicking Uke

Ukulele Hunt! Sooo many tabs, sorted by genre and difficulty. It was my nexy stop after doctor uke :)
  9. scrambled_eggs

SOLD! - FS Ono 16” Concert - Awesome Uke!

Beautiful looking instrument. I aquired a used Ono recently and csnt speak highly enough of Davids work!
  10. scrambled_eggs

Moonlight sonata for Baritone

https://ukulele-pdf.com/moonlight-l-v-beethoven/ This is for reentrant tuning, but might be helpful!
  11. scrambled_eggs

Gracie Ukulele. Anybody ever heard of this ukulele?

Would love to hear some sound samples!
  12. scrambled_eggs

Chim Chim Cheree by the Sherman Brothers (from Mary Poppins)

Well played (y) the uke sounds tiny!!! Are you playing with a capo or is it like a sopranino or something?
  13. scrambled_eggs

Kermit the Frog - Rainbow Connection

Thanks all! I realllly love mine as well. I think it's the first ukulele I've gotten that has fully lived up to my expectations. I haven't even been looking for new ones! 😮 I realize now the volume is a bit low, but better than my last recording, so progress I guess.
  14. scrambled_eggs

It is indeed! I adore it and am always looking for reasons to record with it!
  15. scrambled_eggs

Resources for a Uke virgin

Ultimate guitar Doctor uke Dominator tabs fingerstyle.de tabs Ukulele hunt Ukulele cheats Ukulele-pdf.com
  16. scrambled_eggs

Thank you so much! :)
  17. scrambled_eggs

Tab from Ukulele Hunt https://ukulelehunt.com/2012/07/19/kermit-the-frog-rainbow-connection-instrumental-tab/
  18. scrambled_eggs

Season 522 - which decade is the best?

The answer is the decade during which you were aged 5-15.
  19. scrambled_eggs

How to join?

Damn existential CAPTCHA bot!
  20. scrambled_eggs

Hi!

Welcome to the forums!