Search results

1. CoLmes

Funky Frets Uke Fest is TOMORROW in Boyertown, Pa!

If you're in the PA,VA,MD,DE,OH area (or if you feel like taking a one way plane ticket to Pennsylvania) The Funky Fret Uke Fest STARTS TOMORROW! Victoria Vox, Lil' Rev, Gerald Ross, The Aloha Boys, Ben Carr, Colin Coleman, The Whiskeyhickon Boys, Curt Sheller, Debi Velasco, Pete “UncleZac”...
  2. CoLmes

Star Spangled Banner/National Anthem solo

Hey guys! Day late but it's all good!
  3. CoLmes

UWC VI Photos | 2014

So UWC VI has come and gone, in a blink of an eye our little uke paradise in the middle of the woods is done and over with.. on with the countdown for next year. Every UWC is different, and this one was awesome in it's own way. I hope this small collection of my favorites can cover what this...
  4. CoLmes

Judy Garland Somewhere Over the Rainbow

New Vid! Please Check it out.
  5. CoLmes

The Moon Song by Karen O from the movie Her

It's been too long.
  6. CoLmes

Aldrine + Aaron in NJ EAST COAST TOUR 2013

Aldrine and T.V. 4 life
  7. CoLmes

Aldrine in New Jersey! - October 9th, 2013

Whats up guys! Aldrine is coming to New Jersey on October 9th! He will be giving a workshop AND concert! Where: Unitarian Universalist at Washington Crossing Titusville , NJ 268 Washington Crossing Pennington Rd Titusville, NJ 08560 Workshop starts at 6:30pm Concert starts at 8pm Premium...
  8. CoLmes

Redemption Song - Uke and Guitar

We had a little downtime before shooting a wedding yesterday and had a chance to record this. Hope you all like
  9. CoLmes

UWC V Photos!

Okay guys! It's that time of the year where I finally finish editing the pictures and paste them onto a gallery for your viewing pleasure. This year was awesome like always, unofrutantly I didn't get to snap pics at Muddy Boots due to me being slightly inebriated, but I did catch a good bit of...
  10. CoLmes

My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark by Fallout Boy

This one needs a lot of work but I wanted to get it on video for now. Hope you like
  11. CoLmes

Downtown by Lady Antebellum Tutorial

Had lots of time today and put this together. Chords, Strumming and intro picking with a jam at the end. Hope this helps somebody here.
  12. CoLmes

Valentine's Day Special

For all of you people who were in middle school around the early 2000's slow dancing with your then girlfriend, this is for you. Happy valentine's day
  13. CoLmes

WTB Tenor Solid Wood $300-400

So I'm playing middle man for a friend. He's been playing uke for over a year and wants something new. He's looking for an upgrade, I tried to get him to pull the trigger on the big island that just sold but he was away and couldn't. His basic only requests are that it is solid wood and a...
  14. CoLmes

Jake Behind The Scenes Recording an early album

Thought this was a really cool watch, I'm not sure which CD this is to but it is one of his first, whichever one he recorded with Trey. Pretty cool to see it made behind the scenes.
  15. CoLmes

Hero - Enrique Iglesias

We can be your heros. Rough start but it's all good :D
  16. CoLmes

All I Want For Christmas - Ukecandoitman

These are my awesome friends playing some christmas tunes. Wish I was there, but you guys should check them out.
  17. CoLmes

Gangnam Style

Here's another version! LOL I have a feeling there will be a flood of covers for this song soon.
  18. CoLmes

Imagine - Hilltop Ukulele Cover at Night While Raining and Windy

So the audio messed up in a few spots cause of wind gusts, but you get the idea! Did this for the leolani uke contest.