Search results

1. pmorey

SOLD - Pono Rosewood Cedar Pro Classic Tenor RT(C)-PC

Fantastic Rosewood Pro Classic with Cedar top that has overtones for days - zero marks or signs of wear on the top or anywhere else. Always humidity monitored and maintained. Purchased from TUS with a 2020 date stamp, original listing with Andrew's excellent pictures of this exact instrument is...
  2. pmorey

SOLD - KoAloha KTM-00 MG Mango Tenor

I have my eye on something very similar so I am selling my KoAloha Mango Tenor with absolutely zero signs of wear. Sweet sounding mango slightly mellows the distinctive KoAloha sound. Neck block stamp of Oct 2020, originally purchased from and set up by Mim. I have changed strings to Worth CT...
  3. pmorey

SOLD - Romero Mahogany Tiny Tenor w/UPTs - $525 shipped

Mahogany Tiny Tenor purchased in March 2021 from HMS. At that time I had Joel install Gotoh UPTs just because I personally did not like the stock tuning key ears sticking out the sides. Screw holes on the back of the headstock were filled (see photo). Other than that, it is like new without a...
  4. pmorey

Christmas Tree for bracing?

I apologize if this is a ridiculous question, but assuming you could resaw it properly, could you use a Christmas Tree for bracing stock? We have had Blue Spruce, Frazier Fir and Canaan Fir in the past. I am not a builder, just sitting here looking at this year's tree and wondering...
  5. pmorey

Showing location in messages

A personal preference suggestion - is there a way to have user locations show up in the regular thread view like they used to? I have found you can just click their profile and see it, so this is NOT a huge deal, but that was helpful to see right away where someone was located. Just a...
  6. pmorey

NIB Graphtech Ratio Tuners

Purchased direct from Graphtech in April of 2020 for replacement on a specific instrument. Well, I sold the uke and never got around to it. Still in box, never opened. $15 shipped in CONUS, anyone?
  7. pmorey

Pono MTSH-SP Mahogany Spruce Slothead Tenor

Engelmann spruce top tenor with mahogany sides and back, ebony binding and wood rope purfling. Slotted headstock as well as radius fingerboard. Does have a ding below the bridge in line with the C string from a sloppy string change (see photo) otherwise excellent condition. Includes Koolau/Pono...
  8. pmorey

FS: KoAloha Opio KCO-02 Long Neck Concert

Purchased from HMS in early April 2020 with January 2020 neck block stamp. Great condition other than a tiny bit of play shine and has one very minor case bite nick as pictured near the lower bout/waist curve. Always maintained at proper humidity and includes an Oahu concert hard case. Currently...
  9. pmorey

WTB Romero Tiny Tenor

Looking for a recent vintage Romero Creations Tiny Tenor, would probably prefer the mahogany version but would consider koa or mango as well. Can purchase outright but ideally I would love to trade my KoAloha Opio KCO-02 long neck concert. Attached is Andrew's pic of my exact instrument and I...
  10. pmorey

Kala Elite 1Koa-T SN: 22360219

I am taking a shot in the dark here, but I am looking for the owner of this instrument. After a series of trades, I suddenly find myself in possession of your Certificate of Authenticity and thought you may want it. I found it in a case from another instrument.
  11. pmorey

Oscar Schmidt OU2T Tenor

Oscar Schmidt/Washburn mahogany tenor. It is several years old but has been barely played and shows no marks whatsoever. Currently strung low G with D'Addario EJ99TLG Pro-Arte. Includes foam case. Would make a good starter instrument or 2nd uke (or 3rd or 4th...) if you want to try low G or...
  12. pmorey

aNueNue African Mahogany Concert - AMM2

Selling as-new condition aNueNue AMM2 that has hardly been played. Solid African mahogany top, back and sides Buffalo bone nut and saddle High-gloss finish Rosewood binding, bridge and radiused fretboard Abalone rosette Strung with Uke Logic Soft Tension Includes aNueNue deluxe hard-sided gig...
  13. pmorey

FS: Two sets each Aquila Super Nylgut and AG+AQ

In looking over my string inventory I no longer have the ukes that I thought were best suited to these strings. All sets were purchased in late July from Strings and Beyond. Two sets Aquila 106U Super Nylgut Tenor high G tuning Two sets Aquila 145U AGXAQ Tenor high G tuning $20 for the four...
  14. pmorey

Simply stunning Ono

If you have not seen this video from Davids Facebook, do yourself a favor and take a look. You may want to have a drool rag handy.
  15. pmorey

FT: aNueNue AMM2 for AMM3

I have an AMM2 in perfect condition that I love - except I don't like it (if that makes sense). I cannot warm up to the size and scale. Currently strung with Uke Logic Soft Tension high G. Original case and tags. I am hoping to find perhaps someone who is in the same boat, just traveling in the...
  16. pmorey

WTB KoAloha Purpleheart

As a shot in the dark, I am hoping someone might be willing to part with one of the KoAloha Purpleheart Tenors or Concert Long Necks that were special issues in 2017. If so, I would be very interested. Thanks!
  17. pmorey

Video - Jimmy Buffett visits KoAloha

JB visiting with Pops and playing a little "Mele Kalikimaka" (not sure, you might have to register) http://www.margaritaville.tv/player?mc_id=878