Search results

1. K

Ubass and percussion

This is ubass not ukulele. What I like about both tenors, baritones and ubasses is their sizes. I asked a famous bass player why he played uke and one reason was how easy it is to carry a uke. The same goes for a ubass. Take a listen and tell me how different this ubass sounds in comparison to...
  2. K

Ubass and drums

This is ubass not ukulele. What I like about both tenors, baritones and ubasses is their sizes. I asked a famous bass player why he played uke and one reason was how easy it is to carry a uke. The same goes for a ubass. Take a listen and tell me how different this ubass sounds in comparison to...
  3. K

Ubass Drums Groove

Can’t figure out how to attach a file from my Google Drive
  4. K

Original Song: Wave Goodbye (The Reunion Song) electric ubass, and electric tenor

kala solid body ubass, Pono chambered body electric tenor, cheap ass microphone that I love, Garage Band, bedroom studio, loving wife in another room not hearing a thing Wave Goodbye (The Reunion Song) words and music: Kim Jorgensen...
  5. K

Original song: Wave Goodbye (The Reunion Song)

Kala solid body ubass, Pono chambered body electric tenor, cheap ass microphone, but I love it, Garage Band, bedroom studio Wave Goodbye (The Reunion Song) words and music: Kim Jorgensen https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qsfeZtZ4wjFLTnsP7n4IYI205zHKxgq0/view?usp=drivesdk
  6. K

Just signed up

Just signed up for a new Paul Wolfe course on Donald Duck Dunn, Booker T.’s bassist. Really my favorite style of bass playing. Greatly looking forward to the course. Paul has let out snippets and they’re really nice. Once again can’t say enough about Paul Wolfe. Currently working on his...
  7. K

McCartney bass style lessons

I can’t say enough about how great Paul Wolfe’s bass courses are. I’ve worked my way through several and have greatly improved and in short time and while having fun. He just released a new McCartney course wherein he begins where Mac began, with roots, fifths and root octaves. Wolfe avoids...
  8. K

Upbeat Ubass song Groove Groove Train

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-wmk2QnW0j74x4E3QENl6nRkeuBSKgZj/view?usp=sharing Often when I write a song with my partner, it starts with with my writing a bass part and then adding a vocal track and then letting my writing partner take over adding everything else, as here he added drums and...
  9. K

Upbeat Ubass

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-wmk2QnW0j74x4E3QENl6nRkeuBSKgZj/view?usp=sharing
  10. K

Ubass original song Beatnik Poetry vocal, drums, and ubass

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-AsSYOAjHGuK-XlyT5KvXH8yc4XWF7FP/view?usp=sharing Kala ebony fretless ubass
  11. K

Ubass original song Kimosabe Happy Lives jazzy beatnik poetry and Ubass

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-AsSYOAjHGuK-XlyT5KvXH8yc4XWF7FP/view?usp=sharing
  12. K

WTB used Fluke Timber bass

13. K

14. K

Sold lowered price Pono BE $500 electric

I’m dropping the price down to the bargain price of $500. They sell new for well over $700 and this one is in great condition. I want money to buy a bass I need. I’ve been really into bass the last few years. I’m keeping an equivalent Pono electric tenor. I would sell either one and keep one but...
  15. K

Pono electric baritone $600 plus shipping

If you want a pro level baritone with top of the line recording and live capabilities, a unique and beautiful uke that you can play at night without waking up the kids, one to bring on trips without taking up much space. (awesome hard case included) If all that sounds good, then grab this new...
  16. K

One more very important thing

One more important thing I forgot to say about the Aquila Thunder Browns: The E string sounds remarkably better, much more of a joy to play. I had been shying away from hitting the E, F and F# with my Pahoehoe strings.
  17. K

One three five three progression

There’s the old bass joke, how many bass players does it take to change a light bulb? One five, one five, one five. Another common bass riff, figure, is one three five three. It sounds nice and it outlines a major or seventh chord, giving the root, the third and fifth and then back to the...
  18. K

Early impression of Kala Ebony Fretless Ubass

I opted for a Kala Ebony Fretless rather than the choice Timber Fluke. I am very happy with the Kala and here is why: 1. The sustain is incredible. It adds a whole new dimension to my ability to play. You can hold a half note maybe a whole note. I just couldn’t do that on my Hadean, which I...
  19. K

Let’s Put It This Way

Let’s put it this way, I could keep getting better and better and leave you fools behind or I could share it. I keep raving about Paul Wolfe’s material and some people take a look and others say well this is better or just as good. Really? I don’t think so. This morning I learned how to take a...
  20. K

Paul Wolfe How to Play Bass

I’ve been learning a lot from Paul Wolfe’s Blues Rock Bass book and recently enrolled in his How to Play Bass course. There’s a deal going on right now, jump at it, for joining the course. He’s the best teacher I’ve found. Really phenomenal. Checking it out. I just asked him a question and he...