Search results

1. Teddy

SOLD - Koaloha KTM-00

Koaloha KTM-00 (tenor) for sale. The ukulele has some case bite on the neck, came to me this way, so is priced accordingly. Does not impact the play and I honestly don't notice it's there. Stored with humipack. $500 plus shipping, includes hardcase. Personal check preferred but will do...
  2. Teddy

Rebel NEO Tenor

Up for sale is a Rebel Not Even Original (NEO) II Tenor. Great condition, includes hardcase. Stored with humpback. $1250 shipped, personal check preferred but will accept PayPal G&S, add 3%. Specs here: https://theukulelesite.com/rebel-cedar-tabaek-tenor-n-e-o-ii.html Photos here:
  3. Teddy

String Sizes

Hey all, So I recently acquired two Rebel Tenors, with the second acquisition feeling more more comfortable and easy to play. I thought there must have been differences in the neck and nut widths, string spacing, etc. I found was that both models, unsurprisingly, had the same specs as...
  4. Teddy

NUUD - Not Even Original 2: Electric Boogaloo

Not an original post in so many ways, but here is a NUUD for me! Its a Rebel Not Even Original (NEO) 2, tenor size, cedar top, tabaek back and sides, and a slotted headstock that I absolutely love. This is from Rebel's experimental project line and released a few years ago. Its hot out of the...
  5. Teddy

CLAIMED - Free capo

Gold in color. I ask that you don't request it if you already have one, maybe leave this for someone's first. Thanks
  6. Teddy

WTT: aNueNue M200

Hey everyone, Looking to trade my new aNueNue M200 travel size guitar. Spruce top with mahogany back and sides (all solid). It's a great guitar but I have kind of gone full bore back into ukuleles so trying to acquire a few. I'll add cash on my end for most of the more pricey options listed...
  7. Teddy

aNueNue UT200 vs Rebel Pluto

I'm laid up at the moment after a bike crash. Not my best work but wanted to record Lazy Sunday on the Pluto to compare it to an older video I recorded of the same song on the Moon Bird Tenor (no longer have 😔). Video and recording quality is not the same but I know people are often curious how...
  8. Teddy

Year of Ukulele "Run Streak"

I've been kicking around this idea for a little while. I want to give myself a challenge to learn a new song each week for a year. I spend a lot of time noodling around and end up learning parts of songs but never finishing or really nailing it. Starting off pretty easy with Picking Herbs by...
  9. Teddy

Someday My Prince Will Come

Considering doing a weekly video, forcing myself to learn a new song each week. I tend to noodle and have a few that I just haven't finished. Here's Someday My Prince Will Come from the book "Ukulele Jazz" Bonus - a few outtakes from some neighborhood noise 🤣
  10. Teddy

Georgia on my Mind - Duets for One

Inspired by @donboody to record myself playing Georgia on my Mind from James Hill's "Duets for One." This one's for @plunker to get out their copy!! Did it in one take so pardon the mess 😅
  11. Teddy

Air Air vs Air Blue

Hey everyone, I was curious if anyone knows the main differences between Anuenue's Air Air pick up and their Air Blue? There's a $50 difference between the two. The only things I can find on the website are the following low distortion, low noise and signal to noise values. I have no idea...
  12. Teddy

NGD - Bird Bird

Picked up this Anuenue M100 on a little bit of an impulse. It appears to be brand new, was listed online for a good price at electronic bay. Spruce top, mahogany back and sides. Back appears to be a single piece, there's a nice binding that's super subtle with thin black trim. The sound hole...
  13. Teddy

Rebel Invictus

Looks like a new Rebel Tenor model quietly dropped this week. A tenor with a cedar top and tabaek back and sides. Interesting wood combination that I hadn't heard of before - however it's not new to Rebel. HMS has this video of a previous Rebel NEO (Not Even Original) 2 model with the same...
  14. Teddy

CLOSED - Pluto Inbound!

Looking for either an: Anuenue Moonbird Tenor - had one, sold it, regret it OR Rebel Particle Tenor. OR Rebel Pluto Shipped to 63011
  15. Teddy

Anuenue Moonbird Tenor

Pains me to do this but I have to sell my Anuenue Moonbird Tenor. In perfect shape, new Anuenue strings on it. $1200 shipped. Pics: http://imgur.com/gallery/C9pNOfl
  16. Teddy

FS: Rebel Mango Super Concert (Double Cream)

Buyer had an unexpected bill come up so this is back up for sale. Packed and ready to go, SOLD out the door. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=10IX2yvHqhEs_2mSwLGkxFqKut_88K2vk More photos: http://imgur.com/gallery/oz7fdQx
  17. Teddy

FS: Rebel Spalted Mango Super Concert (Double Cream)

FS: Rebel Figured Mango Super Concert (Double Cream) hey everyone, The guitar bug has bitten and there is one available right now that only works of i sell this ukulele. I absolutely don't want to sell this so im kind of hoping that the guitar sells first. For sale is here a Rebel Mango...
  18. Teddy

Who has a Moon Bird tenor?

OK people I'm looking for someone that meets the following criteria: 1. Has an Anuenue Moon Bird Tenor 2. Prefers/uses the Anuenue Blackwater strings 3. Your moon bird has a serial number ending in "4" like mine If you hit all three, please let me know, post a pic of your serial number and I...
  19. Teddy

More Theory Questions

Hey everyone, I know there are a number of music theory posts here. But there is so much it can be a bit overwhelming. I consider myself to be an advanced beginner. I can play and cover most songs I try (as long as I have tabs) and am currently finishing up james hills duets for one. I can't...
  20. Teddy

Anuenue AirAir

So I tried searching but I can't seem to find anyone with direct feedback on this pickup. I saw one thread referenced that a friend had one and constantly battled feedback with the mic. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Or any experience? May be a moot point as I don't even see it...