Search results

1. E

Mike Lynch Books

Hi, Anyone know if his books are still available? Thanks, Ron
  2. E

Kamaka HF-4 DS Baritone Spruce/Koa MInt

Beautiful looking and sounding Kamaka BAritone Spruce Top Koa back and sides Ebony fretboard clear and loud with good sustain New these sell for over $3K This one $1900 shipped with Kamaka logo case
  3. E

Kanile'a Premium Koa Baritone

Mint condition 2021 Kanile'a all Koa Baritone. ULTP edition with special abalone upgrades Ebony fretboard Sounds as good as it looks! Very little play time Hard case included New these are $2650 This one for $1800 shipped Original listing...
  4. E

Romero Creations B6 Spruce/Mahogany B6 Guitalele

Essentially new Romero Creations B6 6 string baritone/guitalele Bought 6 weeks ago from HMS, decided to get a requinto instead to travel with Paid $1169 Sell fo0r $900 shipped These are fun to play, 12 frets to the body, so not confusing for a classical guitarist! Radius fretboard, super easy...
  5. E

Zimnicki Baritone Cedar/Koa

Lovely 2019 Zimnicki Bariotne Cedar top Koa back and sides Rosewood fretboard Very easy to play Sound is warm, even but not loud Top recently re-finished by Gary Zimnicki $850 plus shipping
  6. E

Kimo Cedar/Figured Mahogany Super Tenor Essentially New

Essentially new Kimo Super Tenor Ukulele Cedar/figured mahogany 17 inch scale soundport Warm bold and great volume Easy to play Ebony strap buttons selling as I only play baritones now Kimo ukuleles are a fantastic value for the money, as similar ones from the "K" Hawaii builders would be 3-4K...
  7. E

Acacia Guitalele Baritone with pickup

Mint condition Soundsmith Acacia Guitalele with Fishman pickup Ebony fretboard Sweet even tone easy to play, good way to start with a six string instrument! $550 new, this is $350 shiped Ron
  8. E

Pono Cedar/Rosewood Baritone RBSH (C) PC

Essentially new, sounds and plays great. Radius ebony fretboard beautiful woods Too many Baritones, Moore-Bettah on the way.... $800 shipped
  9. E

Amazing Ukes from Chuck Moore on Facebook ...

All four sold in 7 minutes! Beautiful tenors and one baritone (which I was lucky enough to get) Ron
  10. E

Kimo Cedar/Jaguar Mahogany Super Tenor

Essentially New! Selling as only playing Baritones now. New $1800 $1500 shipped. Accent Woods: Figured Hawaiian Mango. The Rest of the Build Strings: Romero with wound Low “G”. I like using the same strings initially on all instruments when possible so that I can compare tonal quality of...
  11. E

Moving into Baritones, have a few amazing tenors for sale

Hooked on Baritones, so my great tenors are not getting played. I have several Kimo's, Kala Elite, and an LfDM that can be available. Send message if interested and want more details and price, Ron
  12. E

Kala Elite Port Orford Cedar/Koa Tenor with LR Baggs pickup

Mint condition, Ebony fretboard Beautiful Koa LR Baggs pickup Tweed hard case Sells for $1100 new without pickup $900 shipped
  13. E

LfDM Spruce Ziricote Tenor Mint

Essentially new Spruce/Zircote LfDM Beautiful and plays and sounds great, case as shown. $2950 plus shipping
  14. E

Pono ABD -6 Guitarelle

Mint condition. Cedar Top, Acacia Back and sides, ebony radiuses fretboard. Purchased a few months ago, decided to travel with a guitar instead. $950 New, $750 shipped message for sound sample
  15. E

Blackbird Farallon Neck Issues

Hi, Has any one ever noticed problem with a bent or distorted fretboard on their Farallon? Ron
  16. E

Blackbird Farallon with MiSi Pickup and Soundport

Nice Blackbird Farallon, Mint condition, Mini Pickup Soundport, Sounds and plays great. This combination new is over $1800 Buy this one for $1250 shipped to CONUS
  17. E

Kimo Super tenor Spruce/Ebony

Beautiful 2019 Kimo Super Tenor Spruce/Ebony Ebony Fretboard Very little play time Great sound $1300 plus shipping
  18. E

J. Rieck Spruce/Walnut Tenor. Mint

Mint condition custom tenor radius fretboard Walnut back and sides Spruce top soundport ebony fretboard message for sound sample
  19. E

LfDM Spruce Amazon tenor Mint

Mint condition LfDM tenor with soundport, slot-head and all the beauty you would expect! https://vimeo.com/374544976 I have two new LfDM tenors and am playing more guitar these days for some reason I can't add pictures, can see pictures on Reverb Ron $2950. plus shipping