Search results

1. RON<>VA

Ukefest virginia coming november 5th - richmond, virginia

Ukefest Virginia coming November 4th - richmond, virginia Join us for our 6th Annual UkeFestVa at The Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen. Saturday, November 4th * 9:00 am to 6:30 pm. Check out our web site for more information on our vendors, concerts, community stage, workshops, great food...
  2. RON<>VA

UkeFest Virginia ♪ November 7-8, 2014

Join us for our Third Annual UkeFest Virginia in November! Lot's of exciting talent, concerts, workshops, vendors and great food. Featuring: ○ Marcy Marxer ○ Gerald Ross ○ Stuart Fuchs ○ The Aloha Boys ○ Skye Zentz ○ The Broad Street Ramblers COME JOIN US! More details on our...
  3. RON<>VA

UkeFest VIRGINIA - NOVEMBER 1-2, 2013

Here is the UkeFest Virginia exciting lineup: Nov 1-2
  4. RON<>VA

UkeFest VIRGINIA - NOVEMBER 1-2, 2013

Time for our 2nd Annual UkeFest Virginia. Bring a friend and join us. Great talent including Ken Middleton from the UK, Jim and Liz Beloff, The Aloha Boys, Bumper Jacksons, and more. Exciting vendors, workshops, open mic, community stage, etc Location: The Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen...
  5. RON<>VA

UkeFest Virginia ♥ November 2-3 ♥ Richmond, Virginia ♥

Join us for our First Annual UKEfest Virginia. Lots of concerts, workshops, vendors, jams and yummy food! http://ukefestva.com
  6. RON<>VA

UkeFest Virginia • Coming This November!

For all uke players in the Mid-Atlantic area, make plans to attend our 1st Annual UkeFest Virginia November 2-3, 2012. Check out our new website for details: http://www.ukefestva.com ​
  7. RON<>VA

UkeFest Virginia ♥ November 2-3 ♥

Make plans to attend the First Annual UkeFest Virginia in the Richmond, Va. area. Check out our new website for more details. http://www.ukefestva.com/
  8. RON<>VA

UkeFest Virginia ♪ Coming Next Year!

New Logo for UKEfest Virginia Exciting. Our new logo for our First Annual UKEfest at The Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen (Richmond area) Makes plans now to join us for some great UKE love :music: ○more details to follow soon
  9. RON<>VA

UkeFest Virginia ♪ Coming Next Year!

UkeFest Virginia ♪ Coming This November Early Announcement:Mark your calendar for November 2-3, 2012. We are now making plans for our first annual UkeFest in the Richmond, Virginia area. More details in the coming months. UkeFest Virginia
  10. RON<>VA

Richmond, Virginia - River City Ukulele Society

Tuesday, July 13 + 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. at Sam Ash Music Store on Broad Street in Richmond . . . Join us for our 1st ukulele jam session.
  11. RON<>VA

RIVER CITY UKULELE SOCIETY Richmond, Virginia

I am happy to announce our first Ukulele Jam session at Sam Ash Music Store on Broad Street in Richmond - July 13, from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Let any friends or family you know in the Richmond area. We will be giving away some great door prizes, ending up with a special drawing for a brand new KALA...
  12. RON<>VA

Richmond, Virginia Uke Jam - Interested?

Richmond, Va ♪ River City Ukulele Society The River City Ukulele Society now meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month @ Sam Ash Music on Broad Street in Richmond, Va. If you are in the area, please come by and join us in some ukulele fun! We have a great group of folks of all ages and musical...
  13. RON<>VA

Ukefest 2009 (Maryland) A Review

This past Wednesday, 7/22 I drove from Richmond to Bethesda, Maryland for the 1st Ukefest to be held at the Strathmore. The Strathmore is a terrific venue for Concerts, Music, and The Arts. Did not know what to expect but figured I might see a few hundred folks show up for ukulele music...
  14. RON<>VA

Who's Attending This Week? (Maryland/DC)

Anybody attending any of these free concerts this week? I plan to attend Wednesday & Thursday: Invitation from James Hill . . . Just wanted to let you know that I'll be in your neighborhood. . . I'm giving three concerts and a ukulele workshop while I'm in town. Here are some details...
  15. RON<>VA

JosueGroundHog & RonVa

Josh dropped by the house while he was visiting Richmond so we could tape a tribute to Captain Google. So heck, we said let's cut a few videos. No practice. No plan. But hey, it's fun just mess'in around with them cute little ukes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSH6dSkCJ3g...
  16. RON<>VA

facebook users

Hey, did all you facebook users jump on after 12:01 and grab your username? If you have a preference, get it quick before someone else takes it. I went on 5 seconds after the start and grabbed my RonVa . . before some other Ron in Virginia got it. :)
  17. RON<>VA

How do YOU pronounce GrumpyCoyote

Pronounced: GrumpyWileyCoyote
  18. RON<>VA

Let's Jam! Bethesda, MD w/James Hill & Victoria Vox

Free Ukulele Concert @ the Strathmore in Bethesda, Maryland July 22! Concert @ 7 p.m. with ukulele jam @ 6 p.m. This will be a great opportunity for many UU folks to meet. Depart from the usual with this exciting event! Bring your own uke for the pre-show jam session at 6, then enjoy...
  19. RON<>VA

Review New Pono PTS Tenor -Mahogany/Spruce Top

I recently bought a new tenor uke from my friend Rob Deel with The Ukulele Shop near Richmond. (ukulele4u on ebay). I put up a review on youtube. I am sorta new to the whole video taping thing, but hope it gives you some useful information. This uke is from the Pono Mahogany Delux Series...
  20. RON<>VA

Thanks!!!!

Beer budget thanks!! Sorry deach, this is all I could afford to send you on my beer budget! Congrats!