Search results

1. B

Sailor longneck soprano....SOLD

Is there a case? Thanks
  2. B

WTB Ohana Sopranissimo

I had one of these. Loved it. Gifted it to youngster. Got lots of positive feedback. Good luck with your search.
  3. B

Tired of Waiting for You (the Kinks)

It’s on The Who By Numbers.
  4. B

Tired of Waiting for You (the Kinks)

Check out Red, Blue and Gray by The Who.
  5. B

CLAIMED Free Kalas, you pay shipping

It is great. I’ve gifted many instruments to friends as well as family. If you can give whether it be time or things its a good thing.
  6. B

WTB. Sopranino.

I just gifted my ohana sopranino to my little niece. I'm looking for another one, maybe a custom build. Let me know what you've got
  7. B

Case needed

Hard shell case wanted. Let me know what you've got. Doesn't have to fancy. Thanks. I thought I specified soprano. Sorry
  8. B

Wtb firefly banjouke

I'm looking to purchase a firefly banjouke. Let me know what you've got. Thanks
  9. B

WTB hardshell soprano case

I'm looking for a decent hardshell case for an old soprano uke. Nothing too beat, zippers or latches should work. Let me know what you've got. Thanks
  10. B

WTB Deering Goodtime Banjo Uke

I'm looking for a Deering tenor banjo ukulele. Let me know what you've. Thanks.
  11. B

WTB resonator guitar

Hello everyone. I'm looking to buy a used resonator guitar. Round neck, metal body. 3-400 dollar range. Thanks
  12. B

WTB Tenor guitar..

I'm looking for a tenor guitar. Preferably acoustic, it can have installed electronics. $200-300 range. Let me know what you've got. Looking to try a tenor. Thanks
  13. B

WTB Islander Gl6

I'm looking for a Islander Gl6, or maybe something similar. Let me know what you've got. Thanks
  14. B

Nut replacement for a banjolele

I just got an older banjolele. I need a new nut preferably pre-cut. Any suggestions on where I can find one. It's 1 3/8.