Search results

1. Tom51251

Is Loud Better ?

I disagree. The BEST pickup available is a Dodge Ram!
  2. Tom51251

Graphtech tune-a-lele durability

I find that they are very dependable. No need to be weary of them. I have had them on my ukuleles for several years and have had no problem. One may dislike the look, but functionally they are as good as any of the others on the market.
  3. Tom51251

Graphtech tune-a-lele durability

I have them on two of my ukuleles, an Opio concert, and a LoPrinzi Soprano. I find that they are very durable with precise tuning. I like them much better than the peg head tuners on my Collings UT1. My personal opinion is that they are comparable to UPTs for half the price.
  4. Tom51251

FS: 2022 KoAloha Mango Royal Pikake Tenor

Is there a big difference, or improvement in sound between the Royal Pikaki and the KTM-00 Mango?
  5. Tom51251

SOLD

That was quick. Congratulation!
  6. Tom51251

Why Mango?

I’ll sell you one
  7. Tom51251

Ukulele Evangelist?

That’s it! Preach it brother!
  8. Tom51251

Ukulele Evangelist?

Well, thank you Renaissance man! Actual that little girl is my first grand daughter. She is now 2-1/2 and has her own glow in the dark ukulele.
  9. Tom51251

Ukulele Evangelist?

That’s baloney. I’m 72 and retired. Atbb be present I have 20 young people who take guitar or ukulele from me. They’re all either high school K or middle school students
  10. Tom51251

Ukulele Evangelist?

Is your life out of control? Out of tune? Does your G string keep going flat? Then ask Ukulele into your heart and Ukulele will keep your life in tune.
  11. Tom51251

Taking Off Market Due To Lack Of Interest - Alhambra 5P LR-5 Pepe Toldo Classical Guitar

taking off the market due to lack of interest.
  12. Tom51251

Differences between Aquila strings

I’ve had great experience with Reds. To my ear, I like them better than FC. I’ve never had a breakage issue. I think a lot of the criticism of Reds is unfounded. Try them. You might be surprised! You might even like them!
  13. Tom51251

Taking Off Market Due To Lack Of Interest - Alhambra 5P LR-5 Pepe Toldo Classical Guitar

It’s been a while sent I really can’t answer that. It has a 52mm nut width and 650mm string length. This one has the new neck design which makes it easier a Little easier on the hand.
  14. Tom51251

This guitar is This is definitely a step up from the C7.
  15. Tom51251

Loprinzi Owners Club

Beautiful ukulele.