Search results

1. P

WTB Ohana Sopranissimo

Would love to hear your review once you play it a bit. I’ll let you know what I think as well. 😝😝😝😝😝
  2. P

WTB Ohana Sopranissimo

Was able to get an Ohana Pineapple Sopranissimo via FB marketplace. Just tried for the Hail Mary pass on that one and was able to get a pretty good price with a hard case. So excited to play it once it comes in.
  3. P

WTB Ohana Sopranissimo

Yeah I’m used to tuning up but would love to stay in GCEA if I can. I have used Fremont Blacks in the past on an Ohana Sk21 and it sounded muted but okay and I had GCEA tuning, but kept switching between both tunings.
  4. P

WTB Ohana Sopranissimo

Which strings do you use to get GCEA tuning? Fremont Blacks? And is it silly to try Low G with the Sopranissimo?
  5. P

WTB Ohana Sopranissimo

Wow we are kindred souls with our ukes. I was thinking moreso pineapple as well because the bigger body would have more resonance.
  6. P

WTB Ohana Sopranissimo

Thanks I’ve been listening to sound bytes of it and it isn’t too tinny or anything. Just want something to practice with that doesn’t sound horrendous or makes me wish I had my larger uke with me. 😭😭😭😭
  7. P

WTB Used Enya Carbon Fiber Uke

I’m interested in this soprano as well.
  8. P

WTB Ohana Sopranissimo

I’m looking to buy an Ohana Sopranissimo. I travel for work and love my Romero Creations XS soprano but with a rollerboard it’s nice to have a few more inches of space. (Fingers crossed on this one). 🤞🏻🤞🏼🤞🤞🏽🤞🏾🤞🏿 Paul
  9. P

WTB: Koaloha Noah or Romero Creations XS Soprano

Am looking to get get either a Koaloha Noah or Romero Creations XS Soprano? Any suggestions? Anyone willing to part with theirs for a fair price? Paul
  10. P

FS Outdoor Ukulele Clear with Pick-up and gig bag

Selling my Outdoor Ukulele Soprano Clear with Passive Pick-Up (not currently installed) and a gig bag. It’s one of the original designs so it has a more square neck. It is strung with Low-G Aquila Reds and is a great uke. Just want to find it a nice home and it’s worry free for outings cause...
  11. P

WTB Karadoo Ghost

I’m looking to buy a Karadoo Ghost (soprano sized carbon fiber ukulele). Just putting it out there in the universe to see if someone is willing to part with theirs. Let me know. 😇😇😇😇 paul
  12. P

WTB Outdoor Ukulele Carbon Fiber Black Soprano Ukulele

I’m am looking to purchase an Outdoor Ukulele Black Carbon Fiber Soprano Ukulele. Let me know if you are trying to give yours a new home. Thanks. :) Paul
  13. P

WTB Captain Backpacker Ukulele

Yay I got one used and love her!!! It took a while and never heard back from Bevan but either way I love his capt.backpacker ukes. This one's a lifer and no selling this baby!!!
  14. P

WTB: Risa Stick soprano

I'm not certain. Will research it and get back to you. I haven't tampered with the frets at all. Here's a pic of the soprano against my outdoor ukulele. I travel a lot for work as well as I work for the aviation industry and this is perfect in a rollerboard or even in a carry-on backpack.
  15. P

WTB: Risa Stick soprano

I would sell one for $225 shipped.
  16. P

WTB Captain Backpacker Ukulele

WTB: Captain Backpacker Ukulele I was looking into getting a Captain Backpacker Ukulele. I had bought one years ago and made the mistake of selling it. Also was minimizing so much of what I had and this is one of the items I let go of that I now regret. Now I have a career which is based upon...
  17. P

Griffin Soprano Ukulele, hard case, and more...

Was asked a question about the action 1st fret (2mm) 12th fret (4mm)
  18. P

Griffin Soprano Ukulele, hard case, and more...

FS: Griffin Soprano Ukulele, hard case, and more... FS: Griffin Soprano Ukulele, hard case, planet waves tuner, hercules ukulele stand and aurora strings. Selling a Griffin Ukulele #12 made in 2011 but bought in 2013. I had a Fishman Passive Pick-up professionally installed at guitarsolo in...