Search results

1. roastbeast

Custom Rebel "Original Fake" Tenor - Cedar Top w/ Pickup + Looper Pedal

Bump for Valentine's. Get your hunny a rockin gift!
  2. roastbeast

WANTED: Blackbird BTU Carbon Fiber Tenor WITH RMC Pickups

What makes this pick up the one you're after?
  3. roastbeast

FS: Blackbird Farallon - aNueNue Air Air Pickup - Radiused Fretboard - SS Port - 2019

Tis an awesome uke with nice upgrades. I use mine for traveling around town and gigging outdoors when it's colder weather or if I'll be playing under direct sun. Mine has the misi trio pick up, sans radiused and fret dots. Out of curiosity, whats the diff between misi trio and Anue nue pickup?
  4. roastbeast

2023 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival

Awesome line up Mitch 🔥🔥🔥
  5. roastbeast

Happy Lunar New Year! Open to offers, no trades. Mahalo!
  6. roastbeast

Update, I have a set or two of slightly used high dGBE strings. I was experimenting with them on other ukes and they have seen very little play time. Happy to include them. This uke will sound awesome as a high dGBE tenor for you bari/guitar players 😎🤘
  7. roastbeast

Wound High G

Curious if it would help to emphasize the re-entrant tuning sound.
  8. roastbeast

Wound High G

Out of curiosity, is this a thing anybody has tried? And a wound high g + wound C?
  9. roastbeast

Were Pono Ukuleles really better before 2019?

Older Ponos might sound better because they've had more time to break in.
  10. roastbeast

Thank you Kenn! Custom quality sound and build at a great value. I've played all 4 of the Hawaiian K brands, and IMHO this uke sounds easily on par, if not better than Kanile'a, KoAloha koa ukes I've owned, and several Kamaka koa ukes I've tried. It's up there with my Ko'olau koa tenor.
  11. roastbeast

Offer updated to include mint condition Lekato Looper Pedal with digital tuner feature. Mahalo.
  12. roastbeast

Microtuning the saddle

Be aware if you file back your saddle, you could also affect height of your strings at the saddle as well. Good luck!
  13. roastbeast

-SOLD- Pono Cedar / Rosewood Pro Classic Baritone Slothead RBSH(C)PC

Bump. Will be relisting my Rebel Original Fake. Willing to workout deal if somebody wants to buy both.
  14. roastbeast

New Band! - Oléha - Spanish Flamenco Guitar + Hawaiian Music Fusion

What's your electronics? On my primary gigger I have an LR Baggs 5.0. My pedals are a Digitech Trio+ Looper and Band Creator and a Boss RC-10R. My amp is a Fender Acoustic SFX II