Search results

1. dkzee

"Kantoi" - Zee Avi Cover

My cover on Zee Avi's "Kantoi." Decided to pick this song because it's fun and she's got the same nickname as me. Haha! Sorry for the mistakes; I'm still a noob. Still need to practice switching chords and strumming. I've had my ukulele for 2 weeks+ and my goodness, why did I just get into...
  2. dkzee

My Ukulele Strap

I'm not really sure where I'm supposed to post up pictures, but I hope I'm doing this right. Yesterday I came across this ukulele strap when I went for a one day trip to Miri, Sarawak. Here's a picture of my ukulele strap with my ukulele. The first thing that I noticed in the shop was this...
  3. dkzee

First Uke Hunting

Hello UU! :o I've been going on my first ukulele hunting at the local stores in Brunei, and I've come across these brands that look and sound promising: Ibanez Soprano, Epiphone Les Paul, and TGM Concert. They each come with the gig bag. I've actually found someone locally that are selling...
  4. dkzee

Hiya from Brunei Darussalam!

Hey UU! ;) My name is Zee and I'm from Brunei Darussalam. Pleasure to meet you all! Recently I've had an ukulele fever and wanted to start learning. This would be my first string instrument. An instrument I play is the piano. I'm currently on the hunt for my first ukulele. Been to most of...