Search results

1. Mauimaster

Hotel California tab

Does anybody know the tab for hotel california by the Eagles? I've seen chords, but never tab. Any help is appreciated, thanks
  2. Mauimaster

While My Guitar Gently Weeps Tab

Does anybody have the tab for While My Guitar Gently Weeps? I looked on the Internet but I didn't find anything. Any help will be great. Thanks.
  3. Mauimaster

Bohemian Rhapsody tab

Hey guys, does anybody know where I can get the tab for Jake Shimabukuro's version of bohemian Rhapsody? I really appreciate any help. Thanks.
  4. Mauimaster

Help finding songs

Hi fellow ukulele players, I was wondering if anybody could tell me about a website where I can find some basic ukulele tab. Every time I look up ukulele tab I get guitar tab instead. Thanks for any help!
  5. Mauimaster

I am thinking about building a uke

I am thinking about building a uke and I am thinking about how to do so. I need to know what tools I need to use and how thick the wood should be. I also ned to know what kind of wood to use and how to shape it into the body. I would also appreciate any information on how to hold everything...
  6. Mauimaster

Bounty music soprano Uke

My aunt, uncle, and grandmother got me a soprano uke while they were in maui. It plays suprisingly well and has a very unique sound. I learned on it, and it is a very good ukulele for anyone who wants to learn how to play.
  7. Mauimaster

Aloha from New Jersey

Hello my name is Joey. I have been playing the ukulele for two years. I'm still very new to the uke and hope to learn more from this website.