Search results

1. spoefishM

FS: Ohana TK-80--Temporarily no longer for sale

The squared tuners work fine, but a lot of people find them to be ugly. easy enough to convert to Gotoh UPTL and have something that looks and works great. Or just leave it be and spend time playing
  2. spoefishM

FS: Ohana TK-80--Temporarily no longer for sale

I have the concert size version, and they are great ukes - and they were really a limited edition so not likely there will be more of these. In talking to the folks at Ohana found out that they were trying to build this model entirely out of Oregon native wood (as much as possible). The myrtle...
  3. spoefishM

WTB: Spruce top concert

If you have some time to look around you might hunt for one of the Ohana 2017 limited editions - the CK-470G. I bought mine from Mim a while back, and it is far and away the best non-custom built concert uke I have seen and played. Spruce top with Indian rosewood back and sides. Does not look...
  4. spoefishM

Off market at this time.Millar sp 210 LL

Just sent a PM. Can't tell which one you may have sold?
  5. spoefishM

Pono Concert

UU comes through for everyone. Thanks to all :)
  6. spoefishM

Pono Concert

And indeed it was a good ending - the Pono concert is a lovely uke and a have one fewer dulcimers. I think we are all happy.
  7. spoefishM

Looking to Trade. Gone to a new home.

Check PM, I have a LoPrinzi tenor you might be interested in.
  8. spoefishM

LoPrinzi custom tenor based on MS model, #3872 (2008), 19.2 oz., Spanish/Mediterranean cypress...

LoPrinzi custom tenor based on MS model, #3872 (2008), 19.2 oz., Spanish/Mediterranean cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) back and sides, Engleman spruce top, dark Honduras mahogany neck, B&W purfling on top with walnut binding top and back, satin varnish finish, 17” scale, 36.75mm nut, rosewood...
  9. spoefishM

I have a LoPrinzi tenor you might be interested in. A custom style MS, spruce top, Spanish...

I have a LoPrinzi tenor you might be interested in. A custom style MS, spruce top, Spanish cypress body, nice binding, etc.s A quick description to follow. Your concert is very similar to my favorite tenor, a custom based on a style 2 in mahogany. And the MS is in perfect condition (of...
  10. spoefishM

SOLD - Pohaku - Soprano - Spruce/Maple

I agree on the magical quality of the ukes Peter builds. I have a 2008 soprano that is made from the most highly figured quilted mahogany I have ever seen. With some nice binding and details and a bocote fretboard. The other day I was thinking that some days it almost feels like it plays...