Search results

1. DianeMcA

Self harmonizing, key choice

I’m trialing 30day singer, 14 day free trial.
  2. DianeMcA

Thanks for the reply Jan, I’ll have to search online as my local area hasn’t any vocal coaches, I’m still thinking the 30 day singer program as there are 3 teachers and I’m not restricted to just one teacher.
  3. DianeMcA

Where do I go to learn these technique’s, I’m wanting to improve my singing and join in with harmonies.
  4. DianeMcA

Hello from Australia

Yay💃What part of Australia ?
  5. DianeMcA

Singing lessons

can anyone recommend a good singing program? I want to learn to have a better singing voice while playing with my group and also learn how to do harmonies, I have been looking at the 30day singer program , wondering if it is any good .
  6. DianeMcA

Hi from Arizona!

I too am new to the group and have a Pono Acacia Delux tenor on its way, I did a lot of research and like someone said they sound like you get a decent uke for your buck, I have a Tiki Timberidge concert uke atm and want to go for a tenor and electric, so hopefully I get mine end of this week.
  7. DianeMcA

Hello from Australia

I have been reading the threads, trouble is they go back years, I was hoping by asking a question as in recommendations for singing and uke lessons I could get some answers a lot quicker than going through all the forums which aren’t giving any recommendations that I can see.
  8. DianeMcA

Hello from Australia

I have been playing ukulele for a couple of years and am in a wonderful teaching group led by a professional musician, I also play guitar and banjolele, we play at nursing homes, markets and recently book week at a library where we did all Aussie songs.After much research I have a Solid Acacia...