Search results

1. UkeSlacker

For Sale Back up! Custom Rebel "Original Fake" Tenor w/ LR Baggs Preamp + Mint Lekato Looper/Digital Tuner + SDrum Pedal

Built in reverb. Traditional Hawaiian tone on steroids. The only thing you forgot to mention is that when you say morphin time it brings world peace. Kikaida activation!!!
  2. UkeSlacker

Looking for honest feedback

No one should buy an instrument not knowing how it sounds. That’s the silliest.
  3. UkeSlacker

it’s just sad to see 3rd party comments and requests, negatively influence the marketplace post and in some cases have it removed all together by referring to the recommended guidelines set. I find that silly. If you are a serious buyer it should be handled directly with the seller through...
  4. UkeSlacker

I don’t think its unreasonable to ask for sound clips and I don’t think any changes need to be made to the suggestions guidelines. I think it’s silly that sound clips have become a, how do you say, standard and used to discredit post because ther is no standard for quality of content. You...
  5. UkeSlacker

that’s where I stand when I say stop it. Stop asking for sounds clips. It’s silly to ask for certain notes etc. I can see where sound clips would help the buyer see that the uke had intonation problems. but I would hope that the integrity of the sale would focus on the needs of the buyer...
  6. UkeSlacker

Well said brother. I’m a newcomer to the UU community and I’m my short time here its inspiring to see ukulele culture thrive here. It’s awesome to see uke culture alive.
  7. UkeSlacker

its awesome to see the community stand together
  8. UkeSlacker

I just wanted to make sure to correct you. I could care less about my tone but I appreciate your response. I’ll make sure to check my tone in the future as to not offend anyone.
  9. UkeSlacker

It’s titled looking for honest feedback.
  10. UkeSlacker

Asking for sound samples for an ukulele sale is silly on this forum. Cut it out. Not everyone has a studio and quality mics to capture every ukulele. Besides the compressed sound file won’t do any justice for the instrument and I bet the majority of us just listen to it on your phone or...
  11. UkeSlacker

Make a profound ukulele statement

It’s definitely not the size. It’s how you use it. Ohta San plays a soprano.
  12. UkeSlacker

Sold Moore Bettah Tenor - 2021 Pearl n' Curl

I’m sorry I can’t help myself and I need to tell you how on point your sarcasm was. You rock
  13. UkeSlacker

Used on Maui

if you are looking for jam sessions give Lahaina music a call. Safe travels
  14. UkeSlacker

Sold Moore Bettah Tenor - 2021 Pearl n' Curl

I love it. The new stance on selling ukuleles on the forum. Good job admins! I’d also encourage to remove comments that devalue or criticize the sale. There is no need for that and it’s disrespectful.
  15. UkeSlacker

Make a profound ukulele statement

Juss press
  16. UkeSlacker

Used on Maui

I live in Maui and have a few ukes that you can look at. Let me know what your looking for and if I can’t help you out I’ll find a way to style you out. I have friends that have decent used ones and friends that work in a couple music shops if you want to go that route.
  17. UkeSlacker

KonaBob Walking Stick Bass

Good questions. I remember Kona bob and his walking stick. He loved to sit in jam sessions and attended all the music camps and workshops in the islands. Such a solid guy and his love for sharing music inspired the design of his walking stick. Easy to fly with and simple to jam.
  18. UkeSlacker

Can strings make a ukulele’s low range stronger or weaker?

Baritone ukulele is equivalent to a tenor guitar. use a high tension classical guitar string. A secret pros use