Search results

1. C

N/A - Trade Only: Blackbird Clara for Farallon

What year was it made?
  2. C

FS Boat Paddle (Jerry Hoffman) TM-2111 5 String Concert Uke.

NEW LOWER PRICE FS Boat Paddle (Jerry Hoffman) TM-2111 5 String Concert Uke. New Lower Price! 10/1/20 Boat Paddle Model #TM 2111 5-string concert uke. This was made in 2012 by Jerry Hoffman before he started Hoffman Lutheries. It has beautiful inlays and peurfling. Body is walnut and the top...
  3. C

Boat Paddle TM 2111 by Jerry Hoffman

FS Boat Paddle TM 2111 by Jerry Hoffman Boat Paddle Model #TM 2111 5-string concert uke. This was made in 2012 by Jerry Hoffman before he started Hoffman Lutheries. It has beautiful inlays and peurfling. Body is walnut and the top is either spruce or cedar (I honestly can't remember). Grover...
  4. C

Fs blackbird clara concert $1400

FThis concert size Blackbird Clara has the new 2018 bracings. It has a MiSi pickup, side fret markings and a radius fretboard. if ordered there is a 5 week wait time and this one would cost $1840. Blackbird Clara ukuleles are made of Ekoa-a biobased linen composite structurally superior to the...
  5. C

Fs blackbird clara concert with radius fretboard and misi pickup

Hi everyone. I am selling my like new Blackbird Clara. It has a radiussed fretboard and a misi pick up. She is strung with a low G. Comes with itÂ’s original soft case. Absolutely nothing is wrong with it I just never play it and would like to see someone who would use it. I paid $1525.00 for it...
  6. C

Fs loprinzi concert ukulele beautiful blue custom color

I am selling this beautiful Loprinzi concert uke made by Donna LoPrinzi. The color is an Blue(gloss) with Blue inlay. Just gorgeous! It is solid Maple with a wonderful sound.It was set up with a Low G for me by Mim. I am selling because I have barely used it. The price is $1000 which...
  7. C

Fs mainland mahagony slotted head concert

Selling this due to UAS. This is a sweet sounding uke. Has a few very minor scratches from use that do not affect the sound. I purchased this from Mainland several years ago. It has two strap buttons. Comes with a gig bag. I can send more pictures if you need them. Price is $195 plus...
  8. C

Fs kala gatu-c golden acacia travel uke- concert

I am selling my Kala Concert Travel uke to make way for another uke. (UAS) This extra slim concert ukulele has a Solid Acacia top, and a Laminated Acacia arched back. For a thin concert sized uke the sound is wonderful. Especially with this exotic wood that resembles Hawaiian koa. The look is...
  9. C

WTB Myamoe Concert

Looking to purchase a Myamoe Concert
  10. C

WTB Blackbird Clara

Looking for a Blackbird Clara Concert size use.
  11. C

Oklahoma (showtune) HELP need by tomorrow

Hi guys I need the chords for the song Oklahoma (the show tune). Anybody have any idea? Thanks
  12. C

FS Collectors Kala Travel Soprano size with compass in headstock

I have attached the pictures. The strap on it will be taken off. I am using it at work so I didn't want to take it off til it's sold. It is a beautiful flamed maple with a spruce top. The case has a handle not straps like a back pack. Any other questions just pm me. sorry about not putting...
  13. C

FS Collectors Kala Travel Soprano size with compass in headstock

I am selling my Kala Travel Soprano with compass. It has Worth brown strings tuned to high G. A strap button is installed on the bottom of the uke. Pictures available. Comes with a fitted travel case. $100 plus shipping.
  14. C

FS Vintage Kamaka Pineapple

Hi everyone I am selling my Kamaka pineapple uke. When I purchased this I was told it was a gold label Kamaka, (although there was no label on it at the time.) The top was cracked and had been shoddily repaired. This ukulele was totally refurbished by Kamaka in Hawaii including a new top. It...
  15. C

Loving You Forever-Carole King

Does anyone know the chords or tab for Loving You Forever by Carole King?
  16. C

email that is supposed to be from UU

I received a spam email blessingbaby20 sent you a new message: Subject: hello "Hello My name is Miss blessing.a 23 yrs old girl .I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving and caring angel.I fine your mail contact in this (ukuleleunderground.com)truely is quiet intresting to...