Search results

1. J

Wood Vibrations Music Big News

Hi Everyone, Black Friday Sale!!! 11/19-11/30 15% Off All Orders Use Code: WVMBLACKFRIDAY21 You will not find a lower price on new Kanile’a and Pono ukuleles!!! Woodvibrationsmusic.com/shop
  2. J

Ukuleles in Las Vegas

Hi everyone, Just a quick note; I am a professional musician and teacher located in Las Vegas. I started my store Wood Vibrations Music in 2019, with online sales and in-person appointments. I am the owner, sales person, social media director, shipper, set up person and more :) I am...
  3. J

Hi Everyone, Wanted to drop by and let you know about a couple gorgeous Kanile’a ukuleles that just arrived in our store! ISL Premium Baritone KPA Tenor Also have special discounts in our clearance section through the weekend! Thanks and happy strumming Woodvibrationsmusic.com
  4. J

Wood Vibrations Music 1 Year Anniversary

Hi Everyone, I am celebrating the one year anniversary of creating Wood Vibrations Music!!! We are an online/in-person music store specializing in fine classical guitars & ukuleles. My wife and I (both musicians ourselves) are a two person team with a goal of providing professional quality...
  5. J

Wood Vibrations Ukulele Competition

Attention all ukulele players!!! BIG ANNOUNCEMENT Wood Vibrations Music is hosting it’s first annual virtual ukulele competition Two Categories- Instrumental & Player/Singer How to enter: Follow Wood Vibrations Music on Facebook and Instagram and share the official post about the competition...
  6. J

Hi everyone, Just wanted to make an announcement that my company Wood Vibrations Music is now an authorized dealer of Kanile’a ukulele. Our first shipment from them just arrived and it’s magnificent!!! Will be listing them in the next couple days. It even includes the newest P-1T pineapple...
  7. J

Wood Vibrations Music

Hi everyone, Classical Guitar and Ukulele Dealer in Las Vegas Please visit our website: http://woodvibrationsmusic.com Social Media: @Woodvibrationsmusic
  8. J

New Classical Guitar and Ukulele Dealer In Las Vegas!!

Hi everyone my name is Josh Crooks. I am a professional musician, instructor, and instrument consultant based in Las Vegas. I am the founder of Wood Vibrations Music. Our goal is to offer high quality instruments to advanced students, collectors, enthusiasts and professional musicians. We only...
  9. J

FS: Jose Ramirez Studio 1 Classical Guitar w/DTAR Wavelength Duo pickup

For sale is a wonderful José Ramírez Studio 1 Classical Guitar. This is a great guitar that is capable of being very loud while retaining sweetness. The guitar also has a DTAR Wavelength Duo pickup which is A great system that combines an undersaddle pickup with a soundhole mounted microphone...
  10. J

FS: Koaloha Opio Spruce Top Tenor w/MiSi

Here is the link to the reverb.com add https://reverb.com/item/19648045-koaloha-opio-kto-10s-tenor-ukulele-w-misi-pickup
  11. J

FS: Koaloha Opio Spruce Top Tenor w/MiSi

Hi Everyone, I have for sale a really great Koaloha KTO-10S equipped with a MiSi pickup. I have compared it to some other Koaloha ukes and I would say the Spruce tops project the best, and because they use Engleman Spruce (smoother tone) it’s not harsh sounding like some other Spruce top ukes...
  12. J

FS: 2018 Jose Ramirez Flamenco Studio Guitar

Hi everyone, For sale is a wonderful 2018 José Ramirez Studio Flamenco Guitar. I am posting this here, because I actually got a fair amount of interest in guitars I have posted previously. https://reverb.com/item/14688477-jos...-flamenco-2018 A superior guitar with high-quality woods. After...
  13. J

FS: Brand new Gator journeyman tenor uke hard case

Hi everyone, I have for sale a brand new tenor size Gator Journeyman hard case. It’s an absolutely beautiful case, just accidentally ordered the wrong size. Don’t want to go through the hassle of return so I will offer it here for a discounted price. It literally has been opened once to see...
  14. J

FS/FT: 2018 José Ramírez Fl2 flamenco guitar

Hi everyone, I have for sale a wonderful José Ramírez flamenco guitar. It is the Fl2 model which is their top model on the studio line. Although a flamenco guitar this instrument can easily do classical music, bossa nova, pop, and much more. It has an awesome MiSi pickup professional installed...
  15. J

FS: 2018 Koaloha Ktm-10 tenor all koa like new!!!

Hi everyone, I have a like new Koaloha Ktm-10 tenor ukulele for sale. This uke was just purchased a few months ago from HMS, and it’s got a tremendous sound and feel. Unfortunately with a new job and a wedding coming up I just haven’t had much time to play it. The uke comes with an Oahu...
  16. J

Looking for Breedlove Koa tenor

Anybody out there have a Breedlove Masteclass tenor they may want to part with?
  17. J

José Ramírez 2ncwe cutaway nylon string guitar

José Ramírez 2ncwe cutaway nylon string guitar (New Price!) Hi everyone I have for sale a beautiful José Ramírez guitar made in Spain. The 2ncwe is a cutaway nylon string with built in electronics. This guitar really can do it all from classical and flamenco to jazz and pop. The guitar is a...
  18. J

FS: 2014 Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany Guitar

FS/FT: 2014 Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany Guitar Hi everyone I previously had this guitar for sale but got cold feet because it's such a great guitar. Other circumstances are finally pushing me to sell it. It is a 2014 Breedlove Premier Concert guitar in excellent condition. The guitar...
  19. J

Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany Guitar

Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany Guitar-off the market Hi everyone I have a 2014 Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany I with fishman electronics in excellent condition. The guitar features a sikta spruce top (nice cross grain silking) Honduran mahogany back, mahogany or sapele neck, tortoise...