Search results

1. D

How can I finally learn how to play by heart

since I have to take a break with my challenge at the moment (I have to lie still and cannot sit or stand), I am preparing the next songs. Today I asked myself again how I can finally play one or the other piece by heart. If I have no lyrics with chords, I cannot play the songs that are simple...
  2. D

unwanted messages, how can I delete spam?

Hello, how can I delete unwanted messages in my thread? See last post on my „365 days - 365 songs“... It comes from member „selecta“ Thank you for help
  3. D

Iphone microphone adjust sensivity? Application for selfie video with reverb effect?

Hello everybody Since New Year's Eve I started recording one song with my iPhone every day. First without an external microphone, then with an external Focusrite iTrack Pocket, with a simple Lavalier microphone and now with a Shure MV88. With the Shure there is an app with which I can adjust...
  4. D

365 Days - 365 Songs Challenge

Playlist of my Challenge https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4_exPsVHMHL1JvDFDcmAcORRIwnPEwZz Hello, happy new Year! I am an nearly 58 year old crazy Girl from Germany who loves music. A few years ago I felt in love with the Ukulele and teached myself to play it all by myself. In this...
  5. D

Hello from Bavaria Germany 😃

Hello, I am 56 years old and felt in love with Ukulele a few years ago. Since then I tried to learn how to play this lovely instrument and till today I have a little success ☺️ Linda LeLouden gave me the hint to join this community. By now I have not enough courage to load up videos of my...