Search results

1. U

Larrivee Soprano Ukulele - Solid Koa Body with Larrivee Gig Bag.

SOLDNice Soprano ukulele by well established guitar company. - No Cracks - wear & tear associated with normal use. - The paper label appears to have some water stain - There is bridge lift on 2 corners of bridge (see picture) - Minor nick on the corner of the peghead (see picture) Shipping only...
  2. U

Seagull Steel String Ukulele

SOLDSeagull Steel String Ukulele currently tuned in 5ths. In very good to Excellent condition I'm primarily a guitar & Mandolin player & thought I'd like to try a 4 string mandolin type instrument. It sounds good, but I find the string spacing at the bridge a little to wide for my taste. Here...
  3. U

Kala KA-GL-6 Guilele - Guitarlele - guitalele for sale

This Guitalele has been SOLD - Solid spruce top - Laminated mahogany back & sides. - 17" (Tenor Ukulele) scale. I am the original owner, and am selling to fund another instrument. It has been kept in a humidity controlled room in a non-smoking home, and is in like new condition. no...
  4. U

Martin OX Uke Bamboo Soprano Ukulele with original gigbag

SOLD Martin OX Uke Bamboo Soprano Ukulele - Rarely used (too many ukes, too little time). - Martin Fluorocarbon strings. - Gigbag & Uke look in unused condition SOLD No international shipping. Thanks for looking
  5. U

Flea Surf Concert Ukulele VGC

SOLD Magic Fluke - Flea Concert Surf Ukulele 15.5 inch scale. After I purchased this ukulele I decided to get one with a wooden fret board so I can use a wound low "G". The ukulele has extremely little play time, and has the original strings on it. No Case is included. SOLD No international...
  6. U

Pono Baritone Ukulele MBD-SP

Sold Pono Baritone Ukulele: Spruce Top, Mahogany Back & Sides VG - EC condition The only flaw I notice is that you can feel the fret ends. It's been kept in my humidity controlled instrument room. At the 12th fret, the string height is between 2-3 MM (3/32") from the top of the fret to the...
  7. U

Pono AT Tenor Ukulele with Hard shell case

This Pono Tenor AT ukulele is in very good condition, with a hard shell case (also in very good condition). The ukulele has been kept humidified. There are no cracks or repairs. The Ukulele has been SOLD PayPal accepted
  8. U

Risa Soprano Stick

Risa Soprano Stick in Very Good condition. I purchased it awhile ago, and just don't use it much, so here it is for sale. Sold
  9. U

Ibanez EWP14-OPN Steet String Guilele for sale $99 shipped to lower 48 states

I purchased this back when they first came out, & find I don't play it much. I usually reach for my nylon string guilele's instead. So here it is for sale: $99 No case is included Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states. You can pay with PayPal... Thanks for looking
  10. U

KALA KA-GTR Tenor Guitar

No longer for sale here Kala Tenor Guitar, 21.5" scale, Very Good to Excellent condition, no case. The body is approximately 12" wide at lower bout, 16" long, and 3 & 3/8" deep. I suffer from GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome), MAS and UAS. I don't play this instrument much, so figure I'll...
  11. U

Fluke Surf - Very Good condition

SOLD !!Lightly used Fluke Surf - Very Good condition, no case. There is no visible wear on the fret board. I suffer from GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome), MAS and UAS. I don't play this ukulele much, so figure I'll fund another acquisition by selling this one. Price -$150 shipped to the...
  12. U

Romero Creations XS Soprano Solid Top with original case

Romero Creations XS Soprano Solid Top Purchased new in August 2017 from Elderly Instruments for $229; and I'm selling it for $179 shipped to the lower 48 states. I have a number of Ukulele's that I've purchased, & some that I've made, and this ukulele has not been played much. I play Guitar...
  13. U

Kanile'a K-1S Premium Koa Soprano Ukulele

Kanile'a soprano ukulele K-1S Premium Koa with case $650 shipped The Koa used on this ukulele is gorgeous. The ukulele is in Very Good condition with no faults to note. The case (included) is good condition. I hate to sell this ukulele, but I've got my eye on a Parlor Guitar. Since I have...
  14. U

Koa Pili Koko Acacia Soprano Ukulele (including original gig bag)

SOLD Koa Pili Koko Acacia Soprano Ukulele (including original gig bag) SOLD I recently bought a Cordoba 30T tenor uke, & am selling 2 of my sopranos (this is one of them) to offset the cost. This Koa Pili Koko is a nice Ukulele in Very Good - Excellent condition. FEATURES Top, Back, & Sides...
  15. U

Ohana SK-38 Solid Mahogany Soprano Ukulele

Ohana SK-38 Solid Mahogany Soprano Ukulele - SOLD I bought this Uke new a few months ago, but have not played it much (probably less than 2 Hours), so it's listed as "USED"....... but it's as good as new..... I recently bought a Cordoba 30T tenor uke, & am selling 2 of my sopranos (this is one...
  16. U

Pono Mahogany Concert MC Ukulele for Sale

Pono Solid Mahogany Concert Ukulele - Very Good Condition (no case is included). I believe that the model designation for this Ukulele is "MC" (ie mahogany concert). I purchased this uke from Koolau as a blemished ukulele. The only blemishes I see are some slight shadows around the bridge and...
  17. U

Koolau, Ko'olau Soprano KS Ukulele - Koa - with original Hard Shell Case

Koolau KS 09 Koa Soprano Ukulele with original Hard Shell Case. SOLD ! I purchased this ukulele a few years ago, and have not played it much. I'm primarily a Mandolin & Guitar player, and am trying to fund a new mandolin by selling this (and a PONO Concert Ukulele). The only defect on this...
  18. U

Flea Soprano - Pinapple graphics

Flea Ukulele (Price Change) - excellent condition. It hasn't been played much because I have other ukes, and have been focusing on my mandolin playing. I'm selling this & others to offset the cost of a new mandolin (I'm still keeping some ukes though). Price Lowered to $150 including shipping...
  19. U

Flea Soprano Ukulele - Natural Finish for sale

SOLD Flea Ukulele, One Year old, barely used, very good condition. Original denim case included. I don't believe you could tell it's used. Aquila Strings. I have a number of Ukuleles, including one other flea, so I decided to let this one go. $145 including shipping to the lower 48 states via...
  20. U

Ohana Concert Ukulele CK-50G (repaired) for sale

Solid Cedar Top with Solid Rosewood Back & sides On Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/220944637216?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 If you want a good Concert Uke, but aren't concerned about cosmetics, this could be for you. It will make a good uke to travel with or take to the...