Search results

1. U

WTB Earnest soprano ukulele

I'm searching for an used Earnest instruments soprano ukulele made by Luthier Joel Eckhaus.
  2. U

WTB all volumes of Ukulelezazas books

I can’t find them anywhere and I’d like the set of tangible books to have.
  3. U

Resonator uke upgrade tips, advice, and experiences.

Just picked up a republic resonator ukulele, does anybody have anysuggestions for improvements on it? I found it at a local music store and eyeballed it for months. They didn't know the brand but after a fair amount of research I've found the republics to have the star inlay. I got it for $175...
  4. U

Stromberg Voisinet banjo uke trade for other banjo uke

looking for a decent priced banjolele Id like a new banjolele soon, maybe a maybell or slingerland. If you have one you may want to get rid of let me know. Thanks for your time.
  5. U

3 banjo ukes for sale or trade, all from around chicagoland

Im 19 and ive been collecting banjo ukes that originate from my old home area. I really want to save up for a gibson ub-2 so I might aswell get rid of what I have. I have a Strombert - Voisinet concert banjo uke, lots of wear and the original owner changed a few of the hooks and shoes, its got...
  6. U

Kala soprano watermelon ukulele 2 weeks used

I jumped into ukulele way too fast and bought this on a whim... I now regret it, its a great ukukele, pineapple shape, very loud, pearl tuner buttons that hold tune like a rock. Used it about two weeks and just decided it wasnt for me as ive built a banjo uke that fits my needs.$80 obo, id just...