Search results

1. Rzr

Just in case you hadn't seen this...

My UU brother and I were watching Aldrine stream live last night when he played a song I commented on that I would like to learn. My UU brother said if I found good chords to let him know. The song was very familiar and it wasn't until he mentioned chords that I realized I had tried to learn...
  2. Rzr

Help needed!!!

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?39261-Need-help-of-fellow-uke-players-to-win-a-bicycle Don't know if this will help out our ukulele brother but I figured more of us might see this thread posted here. It's easy to vote and only takes a second so do what you can to help him...
  3. Rzr

Just got home from Florida, new uke in hand!

I was down in Florida for the last two weeks and picked up a new uke on the way home. I bought a Big Island Ukulele gloss tenor cut a way with fishman pick up. I ordered it from Uke Republic before I went down and we met in Atlanta. Mike was wonderful to deal with and it was awesome to meet him...
  4. Rzr

Classical guitar G string?

My low g wound Aquila string is unwinding at the 2nd fret. I went to a local guitar store that sells Ukes to see what strings they might have. They had Aquilas but I don't want the same problem to happen again. They also had D'Addario's but no low g and I kinda want to stick with low g for now...
  5. Rzr

I can't wait!

Going to see Metallica tonight! I heard they're using a Uke for some of their stuff on this tour. It's going to be awesome!